SkyscraperCity Forum banner

What's your favourite highrise in Miami?

2916 Views 25 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  MIAballinboi
Mine is Wachovia, followed by One Biscayne. Not a big fan of BoA.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
^ i think we already have this topic in the p and c section!

but if your talking about completed buildings, then boa, and wachovia, 4 seasons, the tallest of course, and def esp
I liked the Jade Bldg

Security guard tried to tell me I couldn't take this photo ... lol

See less See more
For me is 4 Seasons: sleek and sophisticated.
I only wish it were taller, thicker, and on Biscayne Blvd but hopefully the next wave of office and/or mix use bldgs will be along that design.
p.s. Espiritu Santo is a very close second.
Isn't that shot of Jade from across the street? Tell that guard to kiss off.

Completed: Four Seasons, ESP, Santa Maria, Continuum.
jzquince69 said:
Isn't that shot of Jade from across the street? Tell that guard to kiss off.

Completed: Four Seasons, ESP, Santa Maria, Continuum.
LOL! Well, we wandered on - knowing full well the photographer's rights ...

http://miamitom.com/cms/index.php?module=article&view=12&MMN_position=31:31

I had a woman at the beach try to tell me "you can't just take pictures like that" but unless there is a posted ordinance, (which I have checked online) or someone official to run you off, you can take the shot. (you too can be an annoying paparazzi) (sp?). But really my goal is to just capture the moment to be a sort of "chronicler" grabbing the moment, whether it be people, places, wildlife or buildings. So many people wander thru life and never really stop and look ... or look up

See less See more
i would've said MET 3 but after seeing the lynx renderigns, definetley lynx.
good pics, lol they cant tell us not to take pics, unless its that federal building or w/e
espirito,then wachovia.,greenburg traurig,aon center

hey tom the same thing happened when i was taking pictures of wachovia the guard told me to either leave or he would have to calll the cops,i told him **** off and walked away.a block away i continued to take some shots.
happened to me taking pictures of the dupont... just walked away and came back five minutes later and took the pictures before he could stop me... he ended up chasing me for a block or so... but my superior athletical talent won out
MIAballinboi said:
^ i think we already have this topic in the p and c section!

but if your talking about completed buildings, then boa, and wachovia, 4 seasons, the tallest of course, and def esp
MIAballinboi :) is right on the money, Correct order !!!, and you have to be talking about Completed towers in MIAMI, cause there's a thread for Favorite Future towers in the Projects and Construction forum. Go Cranes !!! :cheers:
See less See more
Reactions: 1
lol nimby they actually chased you for a block hahaha
hey... all the revitalization that will happen, currently, downtown is still downtown... ive had friends that alot worse has happened to them downtown... so i consider myself lucky that it was only a security guard i had to run from... lol

my kids wont beleive that such things happened in downtown... miamis richest, poschest, and safest neighborhood... till then, ill keep my legs in running condition for my visits there, lol
See less See more
4 Seasons all the way, all the other buildings need some kind of renovation (make over).
Any major tower from the 70's and 80's and newer buildings such as The Four Seasons and ESP, but not the generic white-wash crap.
Weclome to the Four Seasons ...

Pablo63090 said:
Any major tower from the 70's and 80's and newer buildings such as The Four Seasons and ESP, but not the generic white-wash crap.
http://miamitom.com/gallery/FL_Miami_Brickell/miami_brickell_miamitom_com_093?full=1
See less See more
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.