SkyscraperCity Forum banner

What's your favourite highrise in Miami?

2901 Views 25 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  MIAballinboi
Mine is Wachovia, followed by One Biscayne. Not a big fan of BoA.
Mine is Wachovia, followed by One Biscayne. Not a big fan of BoA.
See more
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
mind-boggling pics tom,

thats a great angle of 4 seasons, i took one almost the same angle on a good day.
See less
mind-boggling pics tom,

thats a great angle of 4 seasons, i took one almost the same angle on a good day.
See more
WHOA! Twilite Zone!

Yours has better contrast - it's got more "punch" ... nice ! I took mine right at twilite.
WHOA! Twilite Zone!

Yours has better contrast - it's got more "punch" ... nice ! I took mine right at twilite.
See more
Espirito Santo, Dade county courthouse, Biltmore, Bank of America
Espirito Santo, Dade county courthouse, Biltmore, Bank of America
See more
thnx tom,

i took mine on a sunday afternoon, and a great blue sky day!
thnx tom,

See more
MIAballinboi :) , Tomorrow's the Day, Sunday, Clear skies, no rain, high about 78, Great day for your best pics of Brickell and Downtown Miami. Bro :) , try to take pics of the Opera Tower site, and the 1800 Club and the Quantum's new Yellow Tower Construction Cranes , and get Blue condo, onyx 1 tower site and the ground broken Star lofts tower, the Platinum tower, the wave tower, and the ever to start Ice 1 tower, lol, and the Midtown Tower area under cnstruction, lol, we need a 100 pics from you tomorrow, lol. :cheers:
MIAballinboi said:
thnx tom,

See less
Reactions: djole13
MIAballinboi :) , Tomorrow's the Day, Sunday, Clear skies, no rain, high about 78, Great day for your best pics of Brickell and Downtown Miami. Bro :) , try to take pics of the Opera Tower site, and the 1800 Club and the Quantum's new Yellow Tower Construction Cranes , and get Blue condo, onyx 1 tower site and the ground broken Star lofts tower, the Platinum tower, the wave tower, and the ever to start Ice 1 tower, lol, and the Midtown Tower area under cnstruction, lol, we need a 100 pics...
See more
lol chuck thnx, but i dont know i might not go to brickell tommorow, but the updates comin!
lol chuck thnx, but i dont know i might not go to brickell tommorow, but the updates comin!
See more
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.