Skyscraper City Forum banner

??????????

• Down university ave/central coridor.

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Along Highway 5 between st paul and the airport.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • to northern suburbs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another branch in downtown.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Down university to St. Paul then the next one should go to the south west hopefully along the midtown greenway. Just as long as it runs through Uptown and Edina.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I really hope that it goes to St. Paul. In truth I think it will have to happen w/ in the next 2 to 3 years it has to. People like me who think lrt has a place in MPLS and St. Paul are really starting to get sick of being brushed off by antitrainsit/tax groups who have so much say in what the Gov does that it makes me want to puke. Also I just want to tell them to go move to a low tax state somewhere else, because I am sick of them taring up this state and slowing feeding it to the dogs (by cutting taxes hence cutting survices). Also back to why I posted the reason I think it will happen is because even more anti everything people will get voted out of office and voted in will be for trainsit people(hopefully they can build a train right to my house in SLP).

·
Registered
420 Posts
The central corridor seems like the best option to me. The midway line after that would be good, as would a line from DT St. Paul to the airport and maybe even continuing on into the SW suburbs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts