Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,287 Posts
The flags kinda give it away. :D

And the cars, street signs, shopfronts, snow.

Looks nice though wherever it is. :)

·
Banned
298 Posts
Looks like a dump. Disgusting signage ruins the facades of the nice old buildings. Sidewalks too narrow. Poor street lighting quality. Not the greatest example of a English High Street and you can't compare that run of the mill place to Scarsdale, one of the richest places in the USA. You're moving the goalposts.

·
Registered
10,923 Posts

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Looks like a dump. Disgusting signage ruins the facades of the nice old buildings. Sidewalks too narrow. Poor street lighting quality. Not the greatest example of a English High Street and you can't compare that run of the mill place to Scarsdale, one of the richest places in the USA. You're moving the goalposts.
What about New Rochelle , is that nice too? I've never been, but I have relatives there.

·
Milano & Peking
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It wasn't meant to be a comparison of what's better. It was to show similarities of suburban high streets I know in the US and the UK. But for the cars, I think they look a lot alike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts