Representing South Beach.
Investing on the Miami River.

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
hmmm......
New York
10,390 Posts
dave8721 said:
I grew up in Cutler Ridge, in that triangle south of 184th, east of 87th and west of Old Culter. I live in South Miami now.
south florida dave said:
how far down old cutler are you?

I do too! I'm at 197th st and 87th ave...a short walk to that Publix on Old Cutler!

I went to Killian High School though (cuz that's where I started out before moving to the ridge)...went to Southwood middle for 8th grade:)

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
streetscapeer said:
I do too! I'm at 197th st and 87th ave...a short walk to that Publix on Old Cutler!

I went to Killian High School though (cuz that's where I started out before moving to the ridge)...went to Southwood middle for 8th grade:)
I went to Southridge before going off to college in Boston (stayed there for 5 years before moving to South Miami.)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
cool 2 see where everyones at,

street, i know your area, nice area, with the new plaza and that ton of new houses on 87th ave south of you.

nice palindrome, star island, we know where the forum meet is now, lol j/p

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
south florida dave said:
both of you guys grew up right by where i went to grade school (holy rosary) & played little league ball (khoury league). did either of you guys go to either one?
I had my first communion at that church, my parents still go there.

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
North Miami Beach here everyone :) , and moving soon to south broward closer to the rest of my family with my wife, we did have two houses, but I sold the one in N.M.B. to a nice haitian family. :cheers:

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
streetscapeer said:

STREET :) , bro , your talking about SAGA BAY area, I worked there for three months everyday after Hurricane Andrew with the County relief crew in that area, it was the hardest hit, almost every single family home was wiped out. I talked with residents that were there during the BIG storm and wished they had left before Andrew hit, it was the worst nightmare of their lives, most stayed under their toilets or sinks, and watched their roofs fly off as they helded on for their lives, very sad. :sleepy:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts