Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Contents Under Pressure
9,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where the heck has Chuck gone? Doesn't matter if the "special sales lady" has quit her job or the boom ended...Chuck must ENDURE.

Miss the guy, as I'm sure all the old regulars here do. Hope he's OK and shows up again soon.

:banana::carrot::pepper::dj::cheers1::righton::cheer::rock::cucumber:

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
I was wondering myself, but was afraid to ask. Chuck being over the mid-century mark, I always think the worst when I don't see him for a while.

·
Contents Under Pressure
9,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was wondering myself, but was afraid to ask. Chuck being over the mid-century mark, I always think the worst when I don't see him for a while.
Yikes...c'mon Quantum. I know what you mean but let's stay positive.

I'm thinking his wife said "enough is enough" with this SSC stuff and booked the two of them at a relaxing and romantic B&B out on Cape Cod or the Hamptons...no developers, no sales ladies, no cranes...just seagulls, fresh lobster, and a cool breeze wafting in from the Atlantic.

Either that or he's taken over the financial affairs of Tibor Hollo and will singlehandedly raise both Villa Magna and One Biscayne Plaza from the ground, consequences be damned.

But, yeah, he better post here SOON or you're gonna have me worried!

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
I'm thinking his wife said "enough is enough" with this SSC stuff and booked the two of them at a relaxing and romantic B&B out on Cape Cod or the Hamptons...no developers, no sales ladies, no cranes...just seagulls, fresh lobster, and a cool breeze wafting in from the Atlantic.!
Damn it, Spellbound! You went and made me hungry as hell! :cheers:

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
I was thinking he took over for the sales lady at Met3 and was going to single handedly get it out of the ground. He's been digging and putting in the foundation with his bare hands the last few weeks.

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
I was thinking he took over for the sales lady at Met3 and was going to single handedly get it out of the ground. He's been digging and putting in the foundation with his bare hands the last few weeks.
Wow, Dave! That's a good one! I wouldn't put it past him. I've been known to walk onto construction sites in my shorts and tennies and say "Alright guys! When are you going to build this thing? Let's get the show on the road. Let me help! Where does this go?" Of course, I get cussed out and chased off the site because I'm trespassing not even properly dressed. :lol:

·
Savior of Gondor
1,505 Posts
I was afraid he was arrested along with his illegal aliens in his truck.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yikes...c'mon Quantum. I know what you mean but let's stay positive.

I'm thinking his wife said "enough is enough" with this SSC stuff and booked the two of them at a relaxing and romantic B&B out on Cape Cod or the Hamptons...no developers, no sales ladies, no cranes...just seagulls, fresh lobster, and a cool breeze wafting in from the Atlantic.
Nah not Cape Cod or the Hamptons, prolly the Bahamas or somethin.

But I heard he was moving to somewhere in Central Florida, so that may be it.

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Wow, Dave! That's a good one! I wouldn't put it past him. I've been known to walk onto construction sites in my shorts and tennies and say "Alright guys! When are you going to build this thing? Let's get the show on the road. Let me help! Where does this go?" Of course, I get cussed out and chased off the site because I'm trespassing not even properly dressed. :lol:
Invest in a hard hat, they'll never know the difference.

·
Contents Under Pressure
9,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But I heard he was moving to somewhere in Central Florida, so that may be it.
Central Florida still has internet service and plenty who post here don't live in Miami. I dunno...maybe he's fine but now Quantum's got me all worried.

Chuck? You there, Chuck?

·
Contents Under Pressure
9,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
True...but he better put down those moving boxes and log on. Where are his priorities? :lol:

·
Registered
589 Posts
It looks like the last time Chuck logged on was May 16th and before that that it was May5th, so maybe he is taking time off the computer to check out his property in Central Florida and spending time with his wife getting prepared for the move seeking what the least cost effective way is.

·
Savior of Gondor
1,505 Posts
When did Chuck say he was moving to central Florida? He must be retireing?

·
Contents Under Pressure
9,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't recall him saying that, either, but maybe some people here have talked to him apart from the message board? Pretty sure he is retired, though.

·
Savior of Gondor
1,505 Posts
That really is a suprise that Chuck would leave the Miami area, he loves Miami.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts