Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
The Place
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is Elsong? I haven't seen any posts from him lately... is he too busy with his own new blog? anybody...

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Well we know he's not on vacation since he just returned from portland. So he's somewhere in the city or state. :dunno:

Maybe he didn't pay his DSL monthly bill.:nuts:

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Still no sign of El... we should file a missing person report. What LAPD sub station covers East Hollywood by the way?

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts

·
The Place
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He probably has a life. Or he died. Either way, I'm picking one or the other.
Well he had a life here... why would he want to abandon us?

·
The Place
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ I knew that was a crappy L.A. Banner....:soapbox: El was really under attack trying to defend it to the best of his ability....

Well we can all thank "godblessbotox" for that drama. When he could have just ask for our opinion before he went ahead and just summit it...:eek:hno:

So, did he get banned?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
he is alive. i was just messaging him a few min ago. not sure why hes hiding. maybe it was because of 3oo and his butt sex references

·
Registered
377 Posts
he is alive. i was just messaging him a few min ago. not sure why hes hiding. maybe it was because of 3oo and his butt sex references
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoaaa Nelly!!! I know I've been gone awhile, but I didn't know I'd come back to this? :lol: Now Elsong's is MIA(Missing in action) and hiding from 300 because of butt sex references? Hahahaha!! So who cares if somebody's getting their sphincter stretched? What they do behind doors is their own business right? Wait, unless I'm misreading this and missing the details here?

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Hey look who decides to join the after party ^^ what where you out of the country or something?

I had your pix plaster all over the milk cartons hoping someone would bring you back home. :nuts:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey look who decides to join the after party ^^ what where you out of the country or something?

I had your pix plaster all over the milk cartons hoping someone would bring you back home. :nuts:
HAhahaha! I'm okay Ferney. Good to know you cared enough to plaster my mug on the milk carton...LOL Some chick saw me on the back of that milk carton and reported me to the authorities and now I'm shackled to her bed. If i'm MIA again please? Oh yes sirreee, please send the cops over to her house and you'll find me. LOL Nah, seriously I've just been busy travelling with my girl and busy with the conceptualizing and development of my brother's restaurant and haven't been on here as much as I'd like to.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
^ oh right on! well were glad you've returned and humor us a bit.

Where's the pix of your vacation spots?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Buttsex owns. You all are just jealous.
Buttsex without lube or warming lotion doesn't own coz ," It's sooo painful"...Uhmm, well that's according to my ex-gf that is! LOL...Anywayss..*seals lips tight* Nothing against buttsex, just not every girl or guy is into it. Anyway, like I've said we're all adults here..well most of us...so what ppl do behind doors is none of my beeswax...For all I care, stretch awayyy! :banana:

·
The Place
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Whaaaat???? How did we get this thread twisted so quick?

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
...... Why do you even ask!

Getting back on topic: still no sign of Elsong, huh? Oh dear!

·
Bleed Dodger Blue
1,773 Posts
He posts on the Transit Coalition Boards every once in a while.

·
The Place
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
that's kind of weird though, because he posted here daily... do you think something may have happened to him?

·
Bleed Dodger Blue
1,773 Posts
Maybe he didn't like that I got mad in the Hollywood Central Park thread.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts