Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I please request pictures from Perth. All the bloody threads are Melbourne or Sydney.

Where is Perth?? I wanna street scenes and... i dunno, wat eva the hell is in Perth.
Wat does NTH QLD look like? Or even Canbeera? I have never even seen it?? How about Adelaide, i heard it was nice?

But for now can sum1 refer me to a Perth thread! Plz!

·
Perthite
8,044 Posts
Go to the WA section, there isa random pictures thread. Also Chrisaus just posted some pictures around here somewhere. LOL It's all Sydney, Melbourne AND Brisbane. No one cares about the rest :p

·
Professional amateur
1,062 Posts
^^^^ No, quite alright. I just went through and picked out a couple QLD (non-brisbane/ gold coast) threads and forgot about the North distinction, sorry!

Stu

·
Oh ma Lordee, lookee here
1,734 Posts
They are so laid back in those hot climes. I pinched this one by Nachoman off Wikipedia. Dig Father Christmas on the Snowy White roof...I won't say this about Perth, but normally I'd say that is a sure sign you are in Hicksville.

Found another nice one: from Matilda Bay

It's the isolation, you see: Perth's London Court

Off flickr

The Flickr visitor had not seen any live kangaroos, but was quite thrilled by these:

And a good oldie. Old Home Week, 1948, by Dan Lee - grandson on the policeman on the left (Gawd, I hope that's not Perth, Scotland - I'm assuming by the car that it isn't) Investigating further...LATER: Mystery solved - it's Perth in Lanark County Ontario. How easily mistakes are made if the WA forum doesn't familiarize us sufficiently with their fair city. I'll leave it here anyway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts