SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I please request pictures from Perth. All the bloody threads are Melbourne or Sydney.

Where is Perth?? I wanna street scenes and... i dunno, wat eva the hell is in Perth.
Wat does NTH QLD look like? Or even Canbeera? I have never even seen it?? How about Adelaide, i heard it was nice?

But for now can sum1 refer me to a Perth thread! Plz!

·
Oh ma Lordee, lookee here
1,746 Posts
They are so laid back in those hot climes. I pinched this one by Nachoman off Wikipedia. Dig Father Christmas on the Snowy White roof...I won't say this about Perth, but normally I'd say that is a sure sign you are in Hicksville.

Found another nice one: from Matilda Bay

It's the isolation, you see: Perth's London Court

Off flickr

The Flickr visitor had not seen any live kangaroos, but was quite thrilled by these:

And a good oldie. Old Home Week, 1948, by Dan Lee - grandson on the policeman on the left (Gawd, I hope that's not Perth, Scotland - I'm assuming by the car that it isn't) Investigating further...LATER: Mystery solved - it's Perth in Lanark County Ontario. How easily mistakes are made if the WA forum doesn't familiarize us sufficiently with their fair city. I'll leave it here anyway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.