SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1416 Posts

·
Registered
52,566 Posts
Portugal is a small European country (92.000 km2) born in 1143 (one of the old countrys in Europe) situated in the south west coast line of Europe in Iberical Peninsula and makes border with Spain, the country have 2 big citys, Lisbon the capital and Porto and some small citys and 10.000.000 of inhabitantes and Portuguese is speak for more than 200.000.000 people in the world (Brasil, Portugal, Angola, Moçambique, Guine Bissau, Cabo Verde, São Tome e Principe), it was the first European country o arrives to Japan, Indonesia and Autralia (historians find parts of an old Portuguese both in cape York in the north of Queensland) east Timor and Macau was Portuguese colonies for almoust 500 years and some people in Macau and Timor speack Portuguese today, the navigator´s Magaleans ( the first o make a trip around the world) and Vasco da gama (the first European man o arrive in India) was Portuguese, is one of the 25 EU members and the country is a NATO member too and we have peace forces in Afganistan and Bosnia but not in Irak now.

·
Future after Past
1,515 Posts
SAMANTHA~ said:
I have never heard of this place before, are you some pacific island?
You could have noticed the path to this forum:
SkyscraperCity Forums > Local Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Fórum Português,
and at least knew that Portugal is in europe and not anywhere in the middle of the pacific

Reactions: Cbr Domes

·
173,468 Posts
Então a gaja está a gozar com a gente!!!!!!! e voces ainda dão trela???? mandem a gaja po caralho!!!!!!

BTW IS SYDNEY IN AFRICA???????

·
Uma dúzia de anos disto..
30,736 Posts
Pois, deve estar a gozar por certo... Se ainda fosse americana ainda lhe dava o beneficio da duvida, agora assim...:|

·
30,736 Posts
btw, Arpelius, onde é que arranjaste esse mapinha taaaao marreco de Portugal?:D

·
Future after Past
1,515 Posts
è preciso dar desconto, é loura :D

·
30,736 Posts
Barragon said:
Então a gaja está a gozar com a gente!!!!!!! e voces ainda dão trela???? mandem a gaja po caralho!!!!!!

BTW IS SYDNEY IN AFRICA???????
Humm...Africa??? I guess so...I think it is a small village of Burkina Faso ou Togo, but I'm not sure...:|
I think it's better go to the Sydney forum ask where it is, don't you think, Barra???:yes:

·
173,468 Posts
Don't mix up the forum with the dum forumers!!

btw Portugl i don't know were it is also!!!!

e Arpels.... faz um edit ao teu primeiro post!!!

1 - 20 of 1416 Posts