Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone who once said that San Francisco ought to be in Canada or Denmark. I'll leave it you to decipher the reasoning behind that.

Anyway, the only city I can think of that should be placed elsewhere is Boston, which would work wonders as a French metropolis.

·
Resurrected
25,487 Posts
Boston is pure English imo ;)

New Orleans could be French... Curitiba could be Swiss (not because of the skyscrapers) as an exchage for Lugano to Brazil :cheers:

·
Registered
102 Posts
much of the district of columbia strikes me as something other than american ... dont know where it looks like it should be ... but it looks very little like most american cities ... and im referring to the DISTRICT not to the metro area

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Many cities in western poland have strong german look, while polish influence is visible in cities of Lithuania, western Belarus and western Ukraine

·
Cosa dire cosa fare
3,439 Posts
The cities and villages in French Flanders and Zeeuws Vlaanderen (don't know in English :-s) belong to Flanders, Wallonia belongs to France and the Alsace belongs to Germany.

·
Banned
603 Posts
New York City has nothing to do with America, which is part of the reason that most Americans (outside of the Northeast) despise it.

·
I got my eye on you.
24,699 Posts
A no-brainer....Montreal should be in France! :lol:

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
/\ haha.. thats so true

Vancouver should be in southern America .. it seems like a very southern city .. it doesnt belong all the way up here in the north ;)

1 - 20 of 98 Posts