SkyscraperCity banner

Which city is 'chav' capital?

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Building Sustainability
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok folks, don't start having a go but it's just a bit of fun. Day after day all we get on these forums is 'my city is bigger than yours' Well, who's going to claim the top spot on this one?

Manchester
Newcastle
Sheffield
Birmingham
Leeds
Nottingham

·
Registered
431 Posts
Considering Manchester and Leeds are the only too cities ive been too recently (I live in Leeds also) Im not really in a fair position to choose... Every city has there big chav estates.. Leeds' being Gipton and Seacroft (biggest council estate in Europe, but a phat place non the less)

Id say Liverpool though... Even though its not on the list.. And whats this doing in the Leeds metro area for lol?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Leedsfella said:
Leeds' being Gipton and Seacroft (biggest council estate in Europe, but a phat place non the less)
I thought Manchester's Wythenshawe was Europes biggest council estate. Nevertherless it's nothing to brag about!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Im defo not bragging mate lol. Tesco claim Seacroft to be the biggest on their website. But anyways.. Im more then happy for it to be Wythenshawe :D

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
The real chav capitals aren't cities...they are too diverse. To be a chavtastic capital you have to be much be smaller minded. Somewhere like Basingstoke or Aldershot springs to mind in the South.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Madman said:
The real chav capitals aren't cities...they are too diverse. To be a chavtastic capital you have to be much be smaller minded. Somewhere like Basingstoke or Aldershot springs to mind in the South.
Absolutley, I live in Hindley (Wigan) and this place is infested. I am sick to death of them

1 - 20 of 124 Posts