SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Which city is 'chav' capital?

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Considering Manchester and Leeds are the only too cities ive been too recently (I live in Leeds also) Im not really in a fair position to choose... Every city has there big chav estates.. Leeds' being Gipton and Seacroft (biggest council estate in Europe, but a phat place non the less)

Id say Liverpool though... Even though its not on the list.. And whats this doing in the Leeds metro area for lol?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Leedsfella said:
Leeds' being Gipton and Seacroft (biggest council estate in Europe, but a phat place non the less)
I thought Manchester's Wythenshawe was Europes biggest council estate. Nevertherless it's nothing to brag about!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Im defo not bragging mate lol. Tesco claim Seacroft to be the biggest on their website. But anyways.. Im more then happy for it to be Wythenshawe :D

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Madman said:
The real chav capitals aren't cities...they are too diverse. To be a chavtastic capital you have to be much be smaller minded. Somewhere like Basingstoke or Aldershot springs to mind in the South.
Absolutley, I live in Hindley (Wigan) and this place is infested. I am sick to death of them

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.