221 - 238 of 238 Posts

· ¡Viva el metro!
DavoR
61,026 Posts
Japan.
;)

· Banned
242 Posts
We cannot live without the Chinese products these days. Everything is made in China. They look all right though, from the clothes to the electronics. We can wear them and use them, which is very important.

· Registered
47 Posts
vtower said:
We cannot live without the Chinese products these days. Everything is made in China. They look all right though, from the clothes to the electronics. We can wear them and use them, which is very important.
Yeah most of the cheap goods are made in China until they have the right to strike for higher pay.

· Banned
242 Posts
Frogeater said:
The Slavs and the Chinese have always been hired at low wages by the Teutons like the Slavs used to be slaves of the Teutons in the middle ages. The Slavs are a shame to Whites. They behave proudly anywhere while the prestige of Whites was made by the Teutons. Also they often pretend the Anglosaxons and behave violently in the US, so we need to watch out for them. All real Anglosaxons in the US are gentle.
I think you are very offensive. The Chinese are the most dedicated workers and the Slavs are good-looking (probably the most beautiful people on the earth), much better than the Germans in my opinion. I mean they both are very gentle and hard-working people.

· Registered
47 Posts
vtower said:
I think you are very offensive. The Chinese are the most dedicated workers and the Slavs are good-looking (probably the most beautiful people on the earth), much better than the Germans in my opinion. I mean they both are very gentle and hard-working people.
The Anglosaxons are the strongest and greatest race but superior derivation from the Germans (the ancient German tribes). The Germans are the second most superior race after the Anglosaxons.

· Snowboarding -> Surfing
433 Posts
Frogeater said:
The Anglosaxons are the strongest and greatest race but superior derivation from the Germans (the ancient German tribes). The Germans are the second most superior race after the Anglosaxons.
lol. which race are you from? must be the weakest and most inferior one. that's the only thing I can tell from your comments :hahaha:

· Joi Bangla
2,815 Posts
Frogeater said:
Are you on crack or something?? Why is this guy not banned yet?

· A very cool person
1,304 Posts
Frogeater said:
wow... uh...

no wonder Hitler wantted England so bad.

give me a break would ya? what are you 12 years old?

· Registered
98 Posts
vtower said:
The Celtic people are very nice indeed. :yes:
The Celts have been ruled by the Anglosaxons for many years, so they can speak English fluently. Actually the people who have round eyes, long nose and long legs can speak English while those who have slant eyes, short nose and short legs can't speak English even in Japan.

· Banned
242 Posts
SEG said:
The Celts have been ruled by the Anglosaxons for many years, so they can speak English fluently. Actually the people who have round eyes, long nose and long legs can speak English while those who have slant eyes, short nose and short legs can't speak English even in Japan.

You probably need to speak to the mods. :laugh:

221 - 238 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.