SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
10 Museum Park, Jade, Espirito Santo, Continuum, Marquis, Jade Beach II (last on the list of 6 only because of the location, put it between the brackets of the metromover or in South Beach and there is no question that JBII would be first).

·
Registered
606 Posts
the performing arts center, cause it's finally coming after being planned for literally decades. it also gives miami 2 signature buildings & a level prestige it didnt have before.

after that, i've always liked marinablue for some reason. hopefully the green & blure glass facades don't look tacky next to each other. mary brickell village, met 1 & 3 & the premiere towers are right there too.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
www.tenmuseumpark.com

everyone should check out the video its great,for some reason i don't like the side view of tenmus.

my fav is probably marinablue,for some reason it just looks different and will probably be in miami's top ten buildings,or than that lynx with out seeing it i definetly think that oppenheim and pei will deliver our next signature building

·
Registered
177 Posts
Met 3, Premiere Towers, Park Place II(the new office tower), the George Perez-Sheraton project, and maybe the Lynx project depending on renderings..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Easy Call - Blue

Why....

Beautiful building... sleek and sexy and not over the top gaudy.
It exists, not just some rendering.
Trailblazer, being one of the first in the area.
It's location makes it stand out.

Net: Right place, right look, right time.

For now it's got the mantle until another one goes from the drawing board to finished.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Everyone :) , My 5 choices go like this,
# 1, Met 3, Tallest, slim, not bulky, the Art box spire on top will probably be lit up at night as the tallest tower over Miami. :cheers:
# 2 The Everglades on the Bay, These two 49-Plus 500 foot Towers are the Dream on Biscayne bvld accross from the Bayfront Amphilthreater Park and Bayside will make tourists dream of us as a future city. :cheers:
# 3 The Opera Tower, the Tallest Tower so far by feet in the Uptown-Midtown Arts district area, the " Last Jewel " of the Great Developer Tibor Hollo as he retires very soon. :cheers:
# 4 The ONYX 2, this 52 floor tall giant in an area that's been deterioted for years will shine over Biscayne Bay in the Uptown Arts area.
# 5 A four - way Tie, The Marina Blue Tower / 10 Museum Park Tower / 900 Biscayne Tower / Marquis Tower, I say all four of these towers will be the Orange Bowl King's Top of his Crown Area, As cruise Ships passengers, over 3 million annully ride by these 4 towers to their cruise ships from I-395, will stare at all 4 Towers and gleam will shine in their eyes and say " WOW ", Miami has changed into a future city of our nation. :cheers:
oh, I almost forgot, GO CRANES !!! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
1.1451-pp2
2.onyx2
3.marinablue

·
Registered
92 Posts
they kinda look like icon to me

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.