SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Pretty much but is it thread worthy now? Anyone care to discuss with this new information bestowed upon us by Mr. Mantle? ...

I loved those movies when I was a kid. I always thought the building that Dana Barrow(?) lived in was a photoshopped version of this one near the north-east corner of Washington Square Park

But its actually a real building on Central Park West.

nothing beats old hook and ladder 8 on Moore Street. I took a picture of it but I'm too lazy to grab it.
Its a nice building.. and you can easily rekonise it from the films.. yep those films were great and are classics

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Every-time I think of movies and Washington Square I think of two movies KIDS and I am Legend.

·
Chairman of the Bored
851 Posts
Whenever I think of Washington square park in the movies, I always think about that scene from "Barefoot in the park" with Robert Redford and Jane Fonda. So that's what Washington square park looked like when I was born :)

·
By Spirit
25,912 Posts
Help to identify a building

Does anyone know what the tall building on the extreme left of this video is? :)

When I was viewing the video I noted a striking similarity in the skyline profile with Singapore's skyline of 2006:

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
23,214 Posts
Nice song

·
Chairman of the Bored
851 Posts
The lobby and the bottom floors of the Daily Planet was filmed at the New York Daily News building at 220 W. 42nd street. I was there last summer and shot this video:

41 - 60 of 63 Posts