·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will have to go with Brazil. Your Opinions fellas....holla back

·
BITTER HEART NEVER REST
11,390 Posts
Its too early to tell Dennis, buit I go for Cameroon.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why is it too early to tell??? u wanna predict after the tournament is over???

·
BITTER HEART NEVER REST
11,390 Posts
We still got 3 years to go and I guarantee you that more than 80% of the guys who played in Germany in 2006 will not be there. From 1999 we can then have sort of proper predictions.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike Blah....cant believe only 1 person voted for SA....thats fked up...if this is rugby yall will be over SA. If the poll ask who will win the 2007 rugby world cup..

·
23,154 Posts
soccer aint a sport i derive much enjoyment from. honestly dont care who wins. i have the same sentiments as the other mike, as long as 2010 shows off SA to its best then it has achieved its role in marketing and fundamentally changing the world's view of us. the victor is trivial in all of that

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No matter what the case a true south african will support their team even tho they dont like the sport or not....wont u celebrate if SA can win the WC on their home soil??....or will u be in ur room just waiting to hear what other people think of your country and this and that.

·
brad
394 Posts
We'd all love SA to win the fifa wolrd cup.we are pretty well ranked when it comes to rugby and cricket and thats why we rate ourselves.

SA soccer still has far to go, correct me if Im wrong. So I think we being realistic. plus the whole world plays soccer! not everyone has even heard of rugby/cricket-so its easier to be the best out of 10 countries eg cricket/rugby-than out of 30 billion countries that play soccer/football (slight overexaggeration)

·
East Coast Massiv
16,652 Posts
Brad is very correct Dennis, we know we aint the best, hence we not saying we going to win the cup, plus many of our current players dont have the passion as many of the other countrys, I mean at the African cup of nations the players actualy said that they didnt perform because they were unsatisfied with the money they were getting payed! now come on!

·
BITTER HEART NEVER REST
11,390 Posts
Brad and DB, well said guys. I voted Cameroon as our players are not that pessionate and all that they know is money but they fail to produce the results. But if the whole of SAFA could be fired, then I will vote South Africa.

·
Registered
28,982 Posts
I'd like the team with the largest travelling fan base to win..simply put whichever international team will result in the most tourists

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'd like the team with the largest travelling fan base to win..simply put whichever international team will result in the most tourists
what team is that? England? They wont win....they choke all the time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts