Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ans has to be the usa....tho china will give us a run for our money....but usa is just too good at the olympics.

·
Registered
199 Posts
60% USA , 35%China, 5%russia

·
CarlosRedDragon
1,854 Posts
Beijing 2008 Olympic
Hope.....Top...
No.1 China (More Chinese people is just more good women and Badminton, Table Tennis good man for Hosts)!!
No.2 USA (Can Athletics and Aquatics)
No.3 Russia (good sports)
No.4 unknow...

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beijing 2008 Olympic
Hope.....Top...
No.1 China (More Chinese people is just more good women and Badminton, Table Tennis good man for Hosts)!!
No.2 USA (Can Athletics and Aquatics)
No.3 Russia (good sports)
No.4 unknow...
naw USA 1st....

·
Registered
25,151 Posts
Gold: China
Medals: USA

China isn't very good in swimming sports by the moment while USA is too good, that will save US's face, because there are many, many medals for swimming sports. Anyway, the number of medals is irrelevant, only golds matter.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gold: China
Medals: USA

China isn't very good in swimming sports by the moment while USA is too good, that will save US's face, because there are many, many medals for swimming sports. Anyway, the number of medals is irrelevant, only golds matter.
Dont forget Athletics (track & field)....we will dominate that too.....swimming and athletics those are were most of our medals come from. Then we will get Gold in Basketball men and women.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Who would have known a Chinese guy winning a track and field event last Olympics? Tells you something about stereotypes. I remember when there was a "scientific" study years ago that tried to explain why Africans win track and field while caucasions won marathons. Something about types of muscle twitching where Africans had bursting power while caucasions had endurance. Well I don't see anyone but mostly Africans winning marathons these days. And I think I read that a Chinese woman just won the women's title in a major US marathon recently.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Bullshit from both of you. Of course China will top the charts in 2008, there's no question about that.
Lol :cheers:

Bamdit said:
Who would have known a Chinese guy winning a track and field event last Olympics? Tells you something about stereotypes.
Yeah that guy is great! Show the world that it isn't just genetics or whatever BS some people are talking about.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dont forget Athletics (track & field)....we will dominate that too.....swimming and athletics those are were most of our medals come from. Then we will get Gold in Basketball men and women.

more gold to china no doubt about that. more medal overall will be china during 2012 and afterwards.

·
CarlosRedDragon
1,854 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
more gold to china no doubt about that. more medal overall will be china during 2012 and afterwards.
I am telling you the major events that produce the most medals are athletics and swimming...those are usa strong points.....thats why i said we will win the most medals......

·
©
9,478 Posts
Are you feeling a little bit insecure there young fella? Why do you have to ask everyone else who they think is going to win the most medals at the olympics then when someone doesn't say USA, you argue with them. How funny it will be when you get banned for trolling. :lol: Loser.

Btw, China will get the most, by a long way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts