Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we made a fourm for the meeting to come up so here are the people so far intrested.Were either going to do it this weekend or maybe even the weekend after.

Yes
Taylorhoge
Savethewtc
Talb
NewYorkMantle
Airjay78
czm3

Maybes
3mtk
Thirdofakind
Ny Girl
Lili
Donqui(if people can get in contact with him I guess)

add your name or send me a pm if your down or if you cant come...

·
Prešpurák
7,752 Posts
ok, but WHEN? :) it is quite important for me in order to manage my trip to USA.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright it will probley be this saturday and were planning on metting in front of Bloomberg Tower and then walking down three blocks to 57th street and then walking along 57th street to the Top of the Rock go up for a little while check out the view if no one is really down fro that we can keep walking aloong until we get over to 6th ave and then from there walk down to 42nd street to check out some progresson the BOA tower and then walking futher down towards Times Square along 42nd street it wont be very crowded near there.Well probley start around ten or eleven and end around four or five depending on how much time we spend at Top of the Rock.Ill be sending out Pms to people.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sounds like a good plan. I'll plan on meeting you in front of the Bloomberg Tower at 10:30 this Saturday.

If anything changes, please send me a PM. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
I am in for this meet, though I think it should start around noonish b/c 10:30 is too early. I just hope that other fourmers who have yet to answer are for this meet as well. I do know some people here who post on Wired NY as well as SSP so asking them could work or not. However, I have feeling that those who have never answered are obviously not comming at all.

·
Lurker
1,816 Posts
i'm not 100% sure if i can go. There's a race on the 7th, but they're keeping the details under wraps for some reason; I don't know what time it's going to start yet. Hopefully it'll be in the late afternoon and I can make this meet.

·
The Original is The Best
6,408 Posts
Thanks for PMing me the invite @Taylor. I am still wearing a neck brace from a recent accident so I have to check my condition first if I will be up for this meet. Is this going to be a walking tour?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for PMing me the invite @Taylor. I am still wearing a neck brace from a recent accident so I have to check my condition first if I will be up for this meet. Is this going to be a walking tour?
Lili what happened are you okay? Sorry to change the subject but yes it will be pretty much a walking tour and some stops in between maybe Top of the Rock I want to maybe see if they do group rates that way everyone can get a cheaper price.

By the way if anybody is wondering where meeting between 10:30 and 11:00 in front of Bloomberg Tower at I belive 59th and Lexington on Saturday July 7th

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Having five people isn't that bad. It's just unfortunate that we can't have more people join. Again, if anyone who has yet to answer and wants to come can either answer hear or via PM as well as show up at the Bloomberge Tower no later than 12 PM that day otherwise don't bother showing up. The reason I didn't send a lot of PMs to people this time was b/c the last time I did this, most of the people never answered back. Again, the choice to show up is up to you and not up to me or anyone else, so nobody will force you to come if you choose not to.

·
Registered
397 Posts
So, par Taylor's instruction, I was in front of the Bloomberg Tower at 1030. I waited till 11 but to no avail. Then I remembered TalB saying that the group was gonna leave at noon sharp. So I returned to the BT at 1145 and waited till 1215.

Guess What?

NONE OF YOU SHOWED UP, WTF????????????

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys sorry about that Im moving from my old house to the Westside and my mom wanted to help me pack I tried to get there but she wouldnt let me out and had already shut the wireless down in my house and I was using my friends computer at his house which has a slow connection so I could only respond to a few people so Im sorry Airjay if I didint get back to you and to eveyone else im really sorry hopefully in a few weekends maybe we can set it up again if you guys want to do it.

PS im sending this right now from a kinkos near Columbus Circle.......Sorry again

1 - 20 of 36 Posts