SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reason is that most Americans find bright colors to be tacky regarding housing and buildings.

I invite you to search for threads of boston-looking Bogota or European-looking Buenos Aires.

Tacky people = tacky tastes = tacky cities = tacky countries

:lol:
Tacky countries have tacky cities, with tacky taste and
tacky people. :cheers:....... like jennifer lopez and the rest of the caribbean people, who cannot speak neither english nor spanish appropriately. :lol:

Its obvious that classy people like Colombians or Argentinians will build better cities, because they have better taste.

Listing Latin Americas tackiest countries: Nicaragua, Republica Dominicana, Puelto Lico, Venezuela, Cuba. It's no wonder these people's spanish is so gross and their English is even worse.

Just compare eva longoria's accent against jlo's (puelto lican) or america ferrera's (honduran). So I will never again be discriminated because of my neutral honduran accent in Miami's international airport, by these tacky people. I will wear a shirt that makes them feel caribean, noisy and tacky, as they are.
:lol::lol:
:banana:

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
All open to interpretation. They probably find grey dominant and overcast North American cities to be depressing... When you live in a land of sunshine and beaches, colour is but a reflection of happiness and cheerfulness, not tackiness.

At the same time, these cities/countries heavily depend tourism. Could be another reason people find them tacky.

·
I Love You, Myself.
5,150 Posts
^^ :lol:

At least colombian coke don't make you gain weight and have heart attacks like those americans cokes

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol: I know I didn't make much sense people! I'm just chillin' against those noisy and tacky spanish speaking caribbeans. Maybe they should go back to their indigenous languages.

SO THIS LOOKS LIKE RIGHT JOB FOR ME SO EVERYBODY JUST FOLLLOW ME, CAUSE WE NEE A LITTLE CONTROVERSY, CAUSE IT FEELS SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME.

:banana:nananananananannanana

·
A decade and counting
898 Posts
Soo random....

[troll mode] Those "tacky" Caribbean countries (Republica Dominicana, Puelto Lico, Venezuela) are way more developed than Honduras. Maybe you should start emulating them. [/troll mode] :troll:

·
Je suis tout à vous
16,520 Posts
Troll. :lock:. I'm sure you sound as tacky as a monkey trying to speak...

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Many things can be taught and learned but can someone teach good taste to Cuchi cuchi?

If someone asked cuchi cuchi to paint a building how would she?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Love me, love my dog...
3,075 Posts
Many things can be taught and learned but can someone teach good taste to Cuchi cuchi?

If someone asked cuchi cuchi to paint a building how would she?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Her name is Charo...her catchphrase is "cuchi cuchi". :lol: I thought she would be recognizable, but I guess she's too old now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts