Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
devonian
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone's got some splainin to do..

c'mon, how could you hate a town like this? okc rocks.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
This is an internet forum....I think it is more of a response to the overly defensive posters on here from OKC than it is an indictment on the city itself. Most of the posters from OKC on this forum obviously go out of their way to attempt to prove something about OKC...let OKC be what it is. No need to prove something unless you think you must............The only issue I have ever had with OKC was how the city attempted to do something completely immoral and classless in seeking to underhandedly grab New Orleans' NBA franchise while we were on our hands and knees recovering from Hurricane Katrina. Other than that, it seems like your typical cookie cutter large American city to me. Nothing bad, but, nothing special.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hey admins, I challenge you to find a single thread about OKC which has gone untrolled by cashville.

I can assure you that when I first started reading this forum, no one even talked about OKC- so I think negativity is a good sign of jealousy. Not a lot of cities have 900 ft office towers going full steam ahead, few have had such a drastic urban turnaround from crappy to successful, and there is only a handful that consistently ranks at the top of any published list dealing with economic progress and stability.

I'm really not sure where that desire to troll another city comes from, I've never experienced it, and certainly I've never harbored a vendetta against a particular city.

I thought the reason people read this is to keep up with urban news in other cities, although trashtalk makes for good reading.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.