SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is this sub-forum so dead. When I first joined this sub-forum was buzzing with activity, so what happened?

:deadthrea

·
5,922 Posts
Ah not to worry, get13!

Glasgow is just going through a quite period in terms of developments (excluding Glasgow Harbour Phase 2 of course)

When I first joined there was only 1 thread for Glasgow, not to mention a whole sub forum.

This place will be bustling with activity again in no time.

All it needs is a spark. Like the beginning of Elphinstone's construction for instance.

If youve got a camera, take some photos of Glasgow and stick em' on - when there is nothing new to report or read, its always refreshing to see some pics of the fine city that we champion on these forums :)

·
dE/dm
2,411 Posts
Look at the 'glasgow latest' thread I posted a couple of years ago - not one single person replied to it untill gleegieboy picked it up 6 months later. Until then there weren't any glasgow forumers at all.

·
Registered
403 Posts
even when I joined the glasgow thread was very quite....

it's certainly got a lot more posters since the glasgow sub-forum started

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well it's nearly Summer, I remember when it was first created shortly after I joined it was very, very busy. I'm sure it will liven up again sometime.

·
Fugly
11,296 Posts
Aye. The Liverpool forum was dead on its feet for a while after Beetham was finished and we were waiting for planning to pull their fingers out/builders to get on site etc. It'll pick up sooner or later.

Here, have Accura. We insist. It'll improve your post count, although quality might suffer... :)

·
5,922 Posts
Hahaha we could start a transfer system where the quietest forums get to pick the most prolific posters.... That is a mighty fine post count youve got yourself there, Accura :)

I think that the forum has slowed down slighty with the lack of new developments to report, and also because Gleegie(forum champion), ******(knowledgeable master) and Alan(master architect) have been quite quiet aswell lately. (I hope you guys dont mind those titles :)). And where has SpaceInvader gone?

It just goes to show how much they put into this forum when they do not post as regularaly as they used to. Hopefully this will just be a temporary situation.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts