SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, I have some good news for the fans of Victoria and those who like realism in your cities.

I did a reformat of my CP, new OS, new everything. It turns out I had two instences of XP running at the same time plus numerous programs taking up RAM.

needless to say the graphics card I'm running is fine and the RAM should be great for SC4.

I'm reinstalling the game, my cities (complete region) and all my STEX collection now...I'll update Victoria tonight if all goes well. :)

·
Profile of the Rising Sun
2,850 Posts
Duuuuude

Oh noes! Think about it, what does it sound like without the 'S'? :bash: I'm just being silly.

·
Unregistered User
11,994 Posts
^^ it's "Oh no!" omg.. you're making something simple really complicated.

Back to subject: I havn't seen pics of Victoria since none of the pictures worked..

·
2,850 Posts
Oh noes = Oh no, not hard is it.

What is this? Brain on vacation week?
I said I was being silly, obviously you don't go on many forums.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My issue is not the running of SC4, but running SC4 with all the plug-ins.

I have to figure out how to limit the plug-ins running, or take out the problematic ones...This city is freaking NUTS, I wanna play it again.

I've been playing a new city, with no money cheats or plug-ins, so I can keep up on my game. lol

I'll figure this out, yes I will.

·
2,850 Posts
Thats happened to me.
I have too many plug-ins (about 2GB) and the game crashes after about 3 minutes of play. I'm getting a new PC and hope to buy another 1GB to add to it then I should be able to play properly again. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts