Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Germany is a wonderful country that I have the fortune to visit quite often and where I enjoy history, nice landscapes, good energetic gastronomy and warm people (much more warmer that many think...) So hope you enjoy the pictures :)

We start with the industrious Duisburg

Please enter:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what's the point in posting rundown factories pics??!!? btw .... :puke:
You can do one thing, just close your eyes! come on, you can do it, ain´t that difficult... :)

Anyway, for you, with love

IMG_4257 por Filandón, en Flickr

Yet again a Germany thread ?
Those photos rather belong to an art site than to skyscrapercity.
If you are tired of German threads why do you keep entering them??? :nuts:
We create this threads so you don´t get bored and can complain :lol:

Well, for me that´s one the most interesting sites in Germany, the factory is not in use anymore and I love what they´ve done. I have tons of pictures of Germany, some with a good camera, some with a very old one, some with the mobile. I´ve edited some, others not... I started posting these ones, no big deal!

·
Banned
421 Posts
I can enter any thread just as much as I want. Just like I can share my opinion in them. In some threads I write something in some others I don't. It's no big deal.
But the thing is that nobody wants to see sections of factories. That's just not what is posted here on skyscrapercity.
:lol:

·
Registered
290 Posts
@Avalanix, actually some of us are interested in that kind of thing. Factories are part of the urban fabric and that is what these threads are all about. The good thing about SSC is that on this vast website there is just about everything for everyone: skyscrapers, factories, suburbs, medieval town centres, 19th century terraced housing, commie blocks etc.

More pics of Duisburg please!

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
I like those images. Somehow, one just begins to imagine how people some day could live in these structures :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts