Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Windsor castle Yesterday and took these photos on my camera phone. The weather was 25 degree c and it was perfect, lots of people taking advantage of the hot day.

·
Banned
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

pubs and shops near the castle

the crocked house is well croked, cant see well in the picture though

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Nice set of pictures.

I find Windsor such an odd place, on one hand its realy olde world and quaint in Old Windsor then you turn the corner to the rest of windsor and Maidenhead and are met by the worst of berkshire council estate scum.

·
Banned
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^ £30 ticket per person is rather steep:nuts::eek:hno: last time i been inside the castle was few years ago just before the fire damage

·
Rock Lord
12,954 Posts
^^ £30 ticket per person is rather steep:nuts::eek:hno: last time i been inside the castle was few years ago just before the fire damage
Me and Mrs Zim Flyer went about two months ago and I'm sure it was about 15 quid each.

One thing I would recommend is take some butties in, they don't really sell food there and if you want to make a day of it it's best to have some supplies.

We loved it and the church there is amazing, they have the graves of some big name monarch's in there and the grave of King George VI is really simple but really impressive for it.

Excellent pictures by the way channel :cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts