SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 336 Posts

·
Lord of Legoland
42,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went on a photospree today.. and somehow the pictures does not fit in the "Summer in Copenhagen" thread... so here's the Vinter version :cheers:

Please post all your lovely pics of our frozen capital :)

I know I mispelled Winter :doh: - sorry!

·
Positivist
5,096 Posts
How do you resize your pics? (the reason im asking is because all the edges of the buildings and what-not in your photos are alittle messy..) Still nice photos though. It doesnt at all look very winterish. No snow and there are still some trees with leaves.
Oh well... Merry X-Mas! :cheers:

·
Lord of Legoland
42,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
DLL_4ever said:
How do you resize your pics? (the reason im asking is because all the edges of the buildings and what-not in your photos are alittle messy..) Still nice photos though. It doesnt at all look very winterish. No snow and there are still some trees with leaves.
Oh well... Merry X-Mas! :cheers:
I know... I was using MS Picture to save time, but I'm going to use Ifranview again after your complain :)

Merry X-mas to you too :cheers:

·
Lord of Legoland
42,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ringil said:
oh come on mr denmark it's not winter yet. It's just a very cold late autumn. It's not even december and it's not even 1 advent ;)
Well if I hadn't made that misspelling I thought the thread could last the entire Winter... :)

BTW any daytime temperature under 10C is Winter to me :cheers:

1 - 20 of 336 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.