Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yep, it's that time of year, where the old Winter thread just doesn't cut it anymore...

So here we go with the summer edition.. and what better way to start than with me going shopping at the local ISO :)

Nothing special about todays trip, but I got to start somewhere... so welcome to Nordvest

Wohooo... Spring!

Typical Nordvestkvarter housing

Kinda Swedish looking isn't it :)

Borups Allé

Borups Allé again

Almost there...

Here we are... ISO

And one for for the home girls

The local S-Train station...

Commercial buildings - No one at work it seems

Borups Allé again.. and the 250S bus

That's all folks, but expect a lot more pictures of a lot more exciting places in the months to come!

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Thanks for the new set, Mr.D. It's only a few day since I was in that area as well (I didn't take any pictures, though). I also like the patterns on that building, and I'm glad they tried to keep the old style to make it fit in with the other buildings, even though it's a fairly new building.

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The area is residential and kinda dull... the ISO building is okay imo but that's about it for the area... but hey.. I have to make the thread last for the entire spring and summer and maybe fall :D

·
Mr. X.
703 Posts
Hello Evrybody, I'm from Mexico and I stayed in Copenhaguen for a half day 2 months ago, However I really loved being there, I think I'll go back on september and I would like you to tell me about the best places, night clubs, to meet people and to spend an excelent time, Thanks.

P.D. Beautiful girls out there.

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Awesome pix Mr. D ! :eek:kay:

Those new brick buildings look pretty darn fine IMO ! Good stuff ! ;)

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, sorry if I'm taking a little time until the next update, but the last few days the weather has only been great in the mornings, and dull and cloudy when I got up ( I work nights, and sleep from 8Am to 2PM ).. But it will improve soon, and so will I - so stay put :D

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Mr_Denmark said:
Thanks, sorry if I'm taking a little time until the next update, but the last few days the weather has only been great in the mornings, and dull and cloudy when I got up ( I work nights, and sleep from 8Am to 2PM ).. But it will improve soon, and so will I - so stay put :D
superb, can't wait to see the next pics ! ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
i was in that 7 11 on the same morning
i then took the train down to flithom
and took the metro to christiania
i then took the metro to kongen nytrov and walked to norreport (stopped at candy megastore) and took the 5a all the way back to my dads apartment near bellejo
i love mass transit

great pics
you have a eye for photography

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again all - well I'm skipping sleep today, since the thread needs updating, and I need to go shopping for some shoes:D

So expect new pics before 20:00... :cheers1:

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yo, I'm back with tons of pics :D

It's kinda hazy outside, so the sky aint as blue as I would have liked and the distance is a bit gray and all that... but I'm gonna post them anyway!

But out of respect for the 56K's we have I think it's better if I wait until we hit page 2...

So until then I'll post some from the same area as the other day - these are just fresh from the cam :)

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here we go.... it's the same area as the last selection, but now the leafs has come forward on many of the trees, and with 18C in the shadow, so has T-shirts and short shorts :D

Ghandi's Field

Borup's Allé - Hillerødgade intersection

A small newly renovated church

And the TDC building

That's not all folks, but It will first continue on the next page...

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
caog79 said:
Hello Everybody, I'm from Mexico and I stayed in Copenhaguen for a half day 2 months ago, However I really loved being there, I think I'll go back on september and I would like you to tell me about the best places, night clubs, to meet people and to spend an excelent time, Thanks.
The best clubs are in the downtown area, most along the pedestrian street "Strøget" ( <-street name ), but there are a lot of good ones onthe other side of the City Hall square on "Vesterbrogade" ( <-street name )

I will recomend comming in the summer months, as the weather in September can be a bit dull and rainy - however last year the summer almost went on until november, so who's to say what the weather will be on this crazy planet :)

caog79 said:
P.D. Beautiful girls out there.
Indeed, Oh how I love the summer months :D

1 - 20 of 183 Posts