1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Imagine two Koreas uniting but keeping their own characteristics as it is. Tourism to Korea will boom!!! For traditional and old-world feeling, head to North Korea. For modern and dynamic feeling, head to South Korea:banana::lol::nuts:

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,271 Posts
Imagine two Koreas uniting but keeping their own characteristics as it is. Tourism to Korea will boom!!! For traditional and old-world feeling, head to North Korea. For modern and dynamic feeling, head to South Korea:banana::lol::nuts:
Hopefullly it happens in our lifetimes. I'm pretty young (18) and I'm sure you are so there is a good chance.:D

·
The Explorer
5,130 Posts
Why not?! :cheers:

NK's unique advantage would probably seen in numerous Soviet-style buildings all over...

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
The Explorer
5,130 Posts
So interesting looking North Korea and South Korea cities! All is beautiful and interesting ^^
My only concern for the future is that once NK opens up and series of projects and investments pouring into the country, cities like Wonsan might lose its unique charm... :eek:hno:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
great photos but wrong images posting format. You MUST use "BB" code when posting flickr photos or this thread will be locked! Please read all photos rules stickies for details!
Hello, I did not know, sorry. All the photos will upload the next correctly in the next round. I'll post in the end of the message of the first pictures the fountain, Greetings! :)

·
The Explorer
5,130 Posts
^^ Can't see anything... :eek:hno:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.