SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dajia hao!

I´m highly interested in finding a job opportunity in China, maybe as a teacher of English as a foreign language, German or Portuguese. I´m graduated as a Journalist, so maybe something in Journalism. Can anyone help me find such opportunities? Is there an agency, website, etc? I have an intermediate knowledge of Mandarin including about 1000 characters.

·
Registered
381 Posts
mopc said:
Dajia hao!

I´m highly interested in finding a job opportunity in China, maybe as a teacher of English as a foreign language, German or Portuguese. I´m graduated as a Journalist, so maybe something in Journalism. Can anyone help me find such opportunities? Is there an agency, website, etc? I have an intermediate knowledge of Mandarin including about 1000 characters.
I think you have a great opportunity.Not just be a teacher.

But i don't find any professional agency or website for you.Maybe you can ask the chinese embassy in Brazil.

If you get interesting in any companies,I think we can apply some useful information.

·
Registered
648 Posts
glitz_boy said:
I want just to stay there and spend money haha as in vacation only not working .... :p:p

Was so much fun during my 2-weeks-ago holiday to shanghai
What did you bring for us after you came back from Shanghai? ;)

·
Registered
648 Posts
mopc said:
Dajia hao!

To tell you the truth, I wanna help you ,but I really don't know how.
WWW.51job.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts