SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like there are only 10 Nigerians in this entire Naija forum.
To the Nigerians living abroad, would you return to Naija, if you had the opportunity or chance?

·
Student Architect جاري&#15
GG
5,877 Posts
I will...after i finish my studies...moving to lagos :)

·
Banned
11,509 Posts
It seems like there are only 10 Nigerians in this entire Naija forum.
To the Nigerians living abroad, would you return to Naija, if you had the opportunity or chance?
i would love to start a business in nigeria....either opening internet cafes, shipping cars...or some kind of business....but only after i get my doctor of pharmacy....

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
^^ Opening up a cafe is a bad business, people dont go there anymore
izap , fastlink and other modems have taken up the business, not to mention teethering

·
Banned
11,509 Posts
^^ Opening up a cafe is a bad business, people dont go there anymore
izap , fastlink and other modems have taken up the business, not to mention teethering
Ok cool...i will visit nigeria next year after school and see whats be shaking down there.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
I will be returning in 10 years time.

I can only go back earlier if there are good job opportunities.

·
Banned
11,509 Posts
Go into the entertainment or hospitality business.....
a bar and grill will be a great idea.....i will have to have my pharmacy degree in 5 years time....right now i wanna start small business...buying laptops here for cheap and selling it high in naija.

·
Banned
8 Posts
I will definitely go back in about five years time if everything goes smoothly and work in an international corporation. Hopefully, I shall start a charity foundation because I come very very humble beginnings in Nigeria.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts