Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Chicago Photographer
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong area. I post a lot on some other boards. Love vBulleitin. this could be the greatest forum ever. I am 27 year old chicago dude, born and raised. I have my own Chicago photography website.

www.chicagophotoshop.com

mods I promise I'm not spamming. I intend on posting here often. I love skyscrapers and love Chicago!!! :banana:

I have some photos to share....

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome!

Most people put their pics in the "Windy City: Photos that will Blow You Away" thread but that doesnt mean pics are automatically forbidden in other topics.

i cant say whether or not including your site is spam, but i liked the site and thought the chicago neighborhood pictures were particularly cool.

and yeah, the forumers here are knowlegeable and helpful; its a nice place.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nice photos!

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
Chi-photo, we always appreciate pictures of the ball park here and the nation loves to see them, too (in fact, they expect them), but we must ask you in the future not to alter these and to show them the way they are.

Why did you feel it necessary to remove the outfield ivy and put up all the signage that blocks the view of the buildings across Shefield and Waveland. And what's with that massive no-man's-land between the upper and lower decks? I couldn't imagine Harry being comfortable singing "Take me out to the ball game" from there.

Chicago is a beautiful city as is; we don't need to alter it in any way to improve it.

·
Chicago Photographer
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chi-photo, we always appreciate pictures of the ball park here and the nation loves to see them, too (in fact, they expect them), but we must ask you in the future not to alter these and to show them the way they are.

Why did you feel it necessary to remove the outfield ivy and put up all the signage that blocks the view of the buildings across Shefield and Waveland. And what's with that massive no-man's-land between the upper and lower decks? I couldn't imagine Harry being comfortable singing "Take me out to the ball game" from there.

Chicago is a beautiful city as is; we don't need to alter it in any way to improve it.
:eek:hno:
:banana: I can't decide which team is worse these days. its been a tough start to the summertime classic here in chitown.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice shots, and welcome.

You can thank TUP for the activity on the forum. He almost single handedly revived this place back in 2004. Also, if you're living in Chicago now, you need to stop calling it Chi-town. That's a suburban term, adopted by fools like Will Smith. It's Chicago.

Welcome.

·
Chicago Photographer
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice shots, and welcome.

You can thank TUP for the activity on the forum. He almost single handedly revived this place back in 2004. Also, if you're living in Chicago now, you need to stop calling it Chi-town. That's a suburban term, adopted by fools like Will Smith. It's Chicago.

Welcome.
haha. :cheers1:

no chi-town:eek:kay: noted.

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
dont mind him, Cubs fans are usually a little slow. :)
actually i'm a warped fan of both the Cub and Sox. In fact, I'm rather sure the Schaumburg Flyers and/or the Kane County Cougars will win a World Series before the Cubs do.

I love the Cubs and Sox....and find them equally pathetic!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts