Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
655 Posts
It's good to see South Florida getting some recognition on the top banner, especially after we had so many members complaining a few weeks ago about how we never got put up there.

The only thing I'd like to see more is one of Miami....I think someone posted an example one, which looked very nice, if only we could get that on the top banner ASAP!! Miami's skyline would impress and surprise people more than an outdated picture of WPB. It would have been a little better if that WPB picture was more up to date like you said....and for those of you who may be trying to create a Miami banner, make sure to use a recent picture so that doesn't happen to Miami (what happened to WPB in being represented by an outdated picture).

·
----------------->
731 Posts
Hey Coruna I really like this one dude!

it's a Jamesgood pic! no one but Jamesgood the Great should represent us up there!!

·
Just another user
376 Posts
Thats a little outdated, its still new, but in the little bit of time this pic was taken the skyline is already bigger, it actually looks like a skyline now.
Sorry, It was the best pic I could take while driving down I-95. It's about 4 months old. Most of the new buildings appear near Okeechobee Blvd, and that area is cut off on the photo.

·
Registered
731 Posts
omg your right, i think miami would represent south florida better though.
It's good to see South Florida getting some recognition on the top banner, especially after we had so many members complaining a few weeks ago about how we never got put up there.

The only thing I'd like to see more is one of Miami

We've already had one:

Thread:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=384554

;)

·
Banned
579 Posts
i am still waiting to see miami in that banner, its been days since we had that talk about miami never being in the top banner, who is going to send the picture, if no one is going to do anything i am doing it myself

·
Banned
655 Posts
You should use that James Good picture posted by VisionMIA. That is really great and it shows all of the sections of the skyline as well as the incredible length of the Miami skyline as we would want it represented to viewers.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I love that shot too, but it should be on a sunny morning when every building is drawn and illuminated by sunlight...that is until they are all lit at night in a year or 2

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, It was the best pic I could take while driving down I-95. It's about 4 months old. Most of the new buildings appear near Okeechobee Blvd, and that area is cut off on the photo.
Hey man are you kidding? Im just happy we got up there, great job bro.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts