Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
visit the world
8,145 Posts
yeah really nice pics! Nice stadium too with all those houses so close to it, almost feels like several football stadiums in England..
:)
Although in september i am going to the CWS vs BRS game I am still going to take a look at this stadium too! :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Go Cubs! Go Sox! (can one say that in one sentence in Chicago?) :D

Great pix!
Absolutely. I like to take shots at my Sox friends, but truth is (and they know it) I'm rooting for them to win the AL every season. During Cubs-Sox games however, deal's off. If they ever meet the Cubbies in the Series........they're on their own.

These days I find myself going to just as many Sox games as I do Cubs. Had bleacher seats to the Cubs game two weeks ago and the ticket value was 50 bucks a seat.....in the cramped, stinking, general admission bleachers. Four days later I go to a Sox game. Box seats along the first base line. Face value...52 bucks....for a comfy seat and a waiter to bring my beer.

Now I love Wrigley and any day at that ballpark is a good day to me regardless of cost, but that was quite an eye-opener.

Love the pics, particularly #3, although the McDonalds does detract. Crop that sucker out. :)

·
Administrator
30,142 Posts
Good because I'm rooting for both. :) I like the Sox as they seem to be a bit of a blue collar team where whole Mid Western families go out to the ballpark, it's all good people there. Cellular Field could have been built closer to South Loop though. Cubs appear to have more of an urban buff thing going. Great inner city location, Clark street seems a good place to be after a ballgame. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts