1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Chicago Photographer
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
1,158 Posts
Wow that looked fun. How to they fix the endzone issue. The Bears played there but I understand the layout was different. It looks like in these photos the fans were really on top of the game. Some of those seats were top notch. Some others clearly were not. I hope they continue this tradtion and find an answer to the endzone issue.

·
Registered
229 Posts
How to they fix the endzone issue. The Bears played there but I understand the layout was different.
The endzone issue is all on the hands of the Big Ten. Through the 18 months of planning it was never a problem and then the day before they decide it was unacceptable. :bash: Its a shame that the Big Ten had to cause an issue so late in the game and essentially kill any future Football games at Wrigley for the foreseeable future.... its a great atmosphere for a game, completely different than anything available right now.

When the Bears played at Wrigley they ran the field North-South and didn't the extra encroachments from the CBOE seats and the relatively new 4-6 rows between the dugouts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts