1 - 20 of 1185 Posts

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,585 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
268 Posts
This is a pleasant surprise to me. I had no idea that Wroclaw was even being considered a host city. They better get started on this project asap.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
How many stadium competition do you have in Wroclaw?
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you are about how many competitions: there was one and it seems final.
If you mean how many designers took part: 15 (including HOK, GMP, Lamela and a few other big names, but they didn't get far).
And if you mean howm any stadiums there are in Wroclaw that could be competition to this one- there is the veeeery old Olympic Stadium for +/- 35 000 and a small stadium of Slask (future tenant of the JSK stadium) for some 6 000. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
If I don't get you wrong, the new stadium will not be built in place of the old Olympic Stadium. Is that correct? Where do they build it? And why don't they "replace" the Olympic Stadium?

Many thanks for your answers..

·
Banned
3,580 Posts
If I don't get you wrong, the new stadium will not be built in place of the old Olympic Stadium. Is that correct? Where do they build it? And why don't they "replace" the Olympic Stadium?

Many thanks for your answers..
New Stadium will be built on Maślice and Śląsk Wrocław's Stadium is modernize atm.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
New Stadium will be built on Maślice and Śląsk Wrocław's Stadium is modernize atm.
But Śląsk's stadium isn't he Olympic one.
Sybil-vane: that's because the Olympic Stadium isn't possible to be completelly refurbished without destroying it's historical value.

1 - 20 of 1185 Posts