SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
173 Posts
^^ This City have Polish name "Wroclaw" in English its "Wroclav" not "Breslau" and its in Poland not even more in Germany so you need excuse someone use in international theards English names or nacional names of Cities and remember to use right name in future hope you wont have now problem with right spell of it . I propose some lessons on start ;) THX !...

·
keep jaywalking
6,492 Posts
First time I heard that English name of Wrocław is "Wroclav". In english it is just "Wrocław" or "Wroclaw".

·
Registered
15,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice... why are there so many proposals in Breslau at the moment? Got money? ;)
Because polish economy growing very fast and Wroclaw gets a lot of investors ( new factories, R&D Centers, offices and apartments). As you know (I hope) to the year of 1990 there was Communism in Poland and till now we hawent any luxury apartments, modern offices etc.
People in Wroclaw became more and more richer and want to live better ;)

·
keep jaywalking
6,492 Posts
I can not agree that in Poland there are not modern offices. Look on Warsaw or Poznań for example. In Wrocław I think there are modern offices too but as far as Wrocław you know it better.

·
Registered
15,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can not agree that in Poland there are not modern offices. Look on Warsaw or Poznań for example. In Wrocław I think there are modern offices too but as far as Wrocław you know it better.
I mean big office and apartments space. Do you think that 200 000 m2 of office space in such city as Poznan is enough? Dont be funny :)

·
keep jaywalking
6,492 Posts
I mean big office and apartments space. Do you think that 200 000 m2 of office space in such city as Poznan is enough? Dont be funny :)
Of course it is not enough but that is not that in Poland there are not modern offices buildings at all.

·
Registered
15,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This project is not very good, i hope we get some better renders because at the moment it just looks like gloryfied commieblocks...the towers are ok though
What is the current advancement, have they submitted the relevant documentation and so on??
last winter they destroyed old buildings and now they preparing project and want to get money from Warsaw Stock.

some pics from winter:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
^^ This City have Polish name "Wroclaw" in English its "Wroclav" not "Breslau" and its in Poland not even more in Germany so you need excuse someone use in international theards English names or nacional names of Cities and remember to use right name in future hope you wont have now problem with right spell of it . I propose some lessons on start ;) THX !...
Fettekatz is probably from Germany so why can't she use German name of the city. If you are talking about Munich do you say Monachium or München?

·
Outside the frame
2,065 Posts
Fettekatz is probably from Germany so why can't she use German name of the city. If you are talking about Munich do you say Monachium or München?
Yeah but it's an international forum so I would say Munich (english) or München (german)... Wroclaw is located in Poland if someone likes it or not so on international forums like this one english (Wroclaw) or polish (Wrocław) name should be used...

BTW: Great project, I'm glad Wroclaw is booming. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
So much propositions for Wrocław lately. What are the chances that this one will be really built?

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice... why are there so many proposals in Breslau at the moment? Got money? ;)
Because Wroclaw mayor (or Breslauer Bürgermeister ;p) is the best in this country! For example Katowice's mayor (or Kattowitzer Bürgermeister ;p) isn't doing anything to do the city better.

·
Registered
15,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So much propositions for Wrocław lately. What are the chances that this one will be really built?
There is quite big chance. We hawe more projects but i put here only this wchich are under construction or hawe big chance to be built.
Of cours this project will be built in few stages and ewerything depends on people demand.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Some Stats:

Max height: 30 stories (120m)
Total Area: 78 125 m2
Dwelling Units: 2000
Office / Retail: 3906 m2 (5% of total)
Parking: 100 at grade / >1300 below grade

(source: "Investor" Aug. 2008)

:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts