421 - 440 of 3156 Posts

·
GF 117 #1, Lotte Tower #2
1,372 Posts
Wow!!! This is supposed to be 2086 feet?? It's platform resembles The Burj

·
The Power Of Roof Height
308 Posts
So my guess was right, they are constructing a spiraling ramp that will go down to the bottom of the hole.

This really is blazing speed, at this pace they will reach the bottom in two months tops. By those projections I also think they have a great chance of reaching street level by late this year. Amazing to watch this quick progression.:cheers:

·
1,372 Posts
Nice to see good progress with the digging here. Though i wonder why there are so less machines to dig out the dirt.
How long before we see some structure? Any clues? Amastroi2017, seems to believe street level by the end of the year? That's only 8 months away, but this is China.

·
1,372 Posts
Damn there's a hole just like that in Chicago. Should fill that bastard up and lead, and filter all the asian carp that have taken over the USA midland rivers and electrify them all be4 they get to the Great Lakes. Once they finally make it the whole ecosystem around Michigan and the other border states will never be the same.. Sorrry OT. Just wishing the Chicago Spire would have made it to the party.

·
Rooftop Shooter
1,003 Posts
Damn there's a hole just like that in Chicago. Should fill that bastard up and lead, and filter all the asian carp that have taken over the USA midland rivers and electrify them all be4 they get to the Great Lakes. Once they finally make it the whole ecosystem around Michigan and the other border states will never be the same.. Sorrry OT. Just wishing the Chicago Spire would have made it to the party.

Lol!! Dude, you got some issues :lol:
BTW, as a child, there was nothing more fun then snagging Carp with a Treble Hook and fighting them into shore. Channel Cat fishing at 2am with Grandpa was pretty fun as well :cheers:

·
1,372 Posts
Lol!! Dude, you got some issues :lol:
BTW, as a child, there was nothing more fun then snagging Carp with a Treble Hook and fighting them into shore. Channel Cat fishing at 2am with Grandpa was pretty fun as well :cheers:
You ever bow shoot carp, talk about fun,I wanna try bowshooting these asian carp as their flopping 6 feet above the water, as your motoring down the river. They have competions to see who can get the most, grind them up and use them as fertilizer on farms. Channel Catfish, my grandfather would secure his pole to the dock all night, caught the 2nd largest Channel Cat recorded in Michigan about 1980 at the time. Back to topic,, this hole is only half way down? ZZII do u know how much farther they will go down, and there really doesn't seem to much excavation equip. on site. Seems like it's slow going compared to the others. But then again they don't have the final design approved? Is that correct?

·
pooh bear
6,870 Posts
No it's NOT the 404m. It's midrises and a shopping mall. How many times do I have to repeat this?

No, the above hole is for the midrises next to the 636m:

There's no progress on the 404m tower as of now.

421 - 440 of 3156 Posts