SkyscraperCity banner

961 - 980 of 3131 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Ping an also was very slow at this stage. And now it's shooting up. So i don't really worry :)
Ping was 4 years ago when everything was possible, the financial climate is a little different today.
I will not be surprised if we have some delay.

·
Get Silly!
2,408 Posts
A little bit of new scaffolding has been installed, but other than that, admittedly not a lot of visible progress.

·
Get Silly!
2,408 Posts
This building should get to hold the 2nd Tallest Tower in the World title for almost a year.
Nah, PingAn will be done way before this. Unless you are counting roof height. btw, How tall is PingAn to the roof? If I remember correctly, around 1929ft?

·
Registered
323 Posts
No people at all in the September 30 pictures. Was this picture taken during the yearly evacuation drill or is this the canary in a coal mine for the Chinese real-estate crash?

·
pooh bear
6,817 Posts
No people at all in the September 30 pictures. Was this picture taken during the yearly evacuation drill or is this the canary in a coal mine for the Chinese real-estate crash?
Stop spreading FUD.

·
Registered
321 Posts
How about this reason: public holiday...?

Jesus, the amount of pessimism and lack of knowledge for some of these projects!

·
Registered
13,812 Posts
The best way to answer your own question is to get out to the site.

Maybe there are no people there and it's building itself either way is fine with me

961 - 980 of 3131 Posts