SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1041 - 1060 of 3308 Posts

·
Skyscrapers to the stars
952 Posts
^^
I don't think so, it will probably just be increased in height a bit.
It looks like there are holes in the other wings for cranes, so I imagine there will eventually be three cranes

·
I love Skyscrapers
34,300 Posts
^^ I don't think so, it will probably just be increased in height a bit. It looks like there are holes in the other wings for cranes, so I imagine there will eventually be three cranes
Seems it'll be one of the tower cranes which will rise with the tower. At least two more will be added i think.

·
Dragonlike
1,517 Posts
Your state of affairs with skyscrapers is much better than in my country, Finland... :sad2:
Luckily we all have internet and flatscreen TV:s... And this forum ! :) (I am trying to spread the word and knowledge here)

By the way... I see they have the right colour for the netting there... :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
hmm i have a feeling we will never have those kind of buildings here in sweden... :/
Sweden has basically the same population as Wuhan but in a far greater area.

Europeans seem far more NIMBY, so no, probably won't happen in Sweden.

What's up with western European countries' aversion to skyscrapers? London has some icons and so does Moscow, but nothing else rings a bell.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Sweden has basically the same population as Wuhan but in a far greater area.

Europeans seem far more NIMBY, so no, probably won't happen in Sweden.

What's up with western European countries' aversion to skyscrapers? London has some icons and so does Moscow, but nothing else rings a bell.
Yes, London has 1 supertall, as far as I can remember, Moscow has 6 supertalls :)

1041 - 1060 of 3308 Posts