Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it OK now? Please give constructive suggestions rahter delete it right away. and I am searching for some better picture of this building.:banana:

A not so updated photo of the building

·
Registered
25,151 Posts
Render (final design changed a bit)

Including spire, the height is 230m and it has 56 floors. It should be completed already. This pic was taken in early 2007 I think

·
Registered
559 Posts
omg! I can't believe it. I've seen a copy of the messeturm in china, and some other famous skyscrapers too. and now one liberty place ... wow :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not compete yet, could be still a few months to go.
actually I felt it is very much like the Rockfeller building in Newyork when I first saw the rendering a few years back.

·
CarlosRedDragon
1,854 Posts
WULUMUQI in China?? Do u have Map of china?? pls show me know!! TQ :)

·
CarlosRedDragon
1,854 Posts
Oh i see!! Thanks for ZOrg good job!! :master:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Urumqi has always interested me because it's in the far western part of China :cheers:. They should seriously consider renaming this Three Liberty Place though.

·
Registered
268 Posts
the spire and the boxy body dont fit together that well, looks kinda cheap. but still a good height :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's not compete yet, could be still a few months to go.
actually I felt it is very much like the Rockfeller building in Newyork when I first saw the rendering a few years back.
I digge out this thread about the beautiful city, Urumuqi as a memory of hundreds of Han people slaughered on that horrifying night and also of dozens of Uighur people who sacrificed their lives to save Han people from being slaughered.
May peace with the city forever.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts