SkyscraperCity banner

981 - 1000 of 1001 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Skróci się droga z promu z UK do Cork znacznie. Czy orientujecie się czy ten most (lub odcinek drogi) będzie płatny? czy tam jeszcze kasa z EU poszła?

·
Registered
25,223 Posts
Skróci się droga z promu z UK do Cork znacznie.
Ja i tak zazwyczaj latam do Cork. A partnerce skasowali polaczenie autobusowe na tej trasie z ktorego korzysta.

Czy orientujecie się czy ten most (lub odcinek drogi) będzie płatny? czy tam jeszcze kasa z EU poszła?
Most jest bezplatny.

Z tego co kojarze to Irlandczycy nie dostali dotacji w takim sensie jak dostaje je Polska na swoje drogi ale Europejski Bank Inwestycyjny wspomagal budowe w ramach pakietu stymulacyjnego. Tylko ze to sa chyba raczej kredyty.

Aha, budowa byla w systemie PPP.

https://www.eib.org/en/press/all/2016-019-eib-green-light-for-n25-new-ross-bypass

The European Investment Bank has agreed to support the N25 New Ross bypass, a 16km new motorway link in County Wexford and County Kilkenny in south-east Ireland that will improve connections from Cork and Waterford to the port of Rosslare and remove a major bottleneck on the N25 route.

The N25 New Ross is the first project in Ireland to be financed under the Project Bond Credit Enhancement financial structure, a joint initiative between the European Investment Bank and the European Commission that seeks to stimulate capital market financing for large-scale transport, energy and communication infrastructure from institutional investors such as insurance companies and pension funds.

This is the third road scheme identified in the 2012 Infrastructure Stimulus Package to be supported by the European Investment Bank, following EUR 252 million provided for the M11 Gorey to Enniscorthy motorway and N17-N18 Gort to Tuam motorway schemes in the last 2 years.

[...]

“The New Ross bypass will provide an alternative for drivers in the south-east of Ireland to avoid the often congested town centre and enjoy shorter journey times on the N25, one of the main routes in the country. This is the fourth road project backed by the European Investment Bank in Ireland in the last three years in cooperation with Transport Infrastructure Ireland, alongside support for transport investment at the Port of Dublin and extending the Luas tram. As the first project in Ireland to be financed through the Project Bond Credit Enhancement scheme institutional investors will join the EIB to support this crucial road link.” said Jonathan Taylor, European Investment Bank Vice President.

[...]

The EUR 22m Project Bond Credit Enhancement from the EIB will support EUR 146m of senior project bonds issued by the project company to finance the road scheme. The credit enhancement facility has improved the stand-alone credit quality of the project by around two notches, and has allowed the bonds to achieve the same rating as the Irish State (both rated Baa1 by Moody’s). The long-term bonds privately placed with institutional investors controlled by Allianz Global Investors GmbH.

Other infrastructure schemes supported by the Project Bond Credit Enhancement initiative since 2013 include offshore transmission links to offshore wind farms in the Irish sea and North sea, motorways in Belgium and Germany, as well as broadband networks and a port in France.

The new 14km dual carriageway road will be built and managed for Transport Infrastructure Ireland by a consortium led by BAM Iridium, and construction is expected to start in the coming weeks. The construction work is expected to support in the region of 300 jobs across Ireland and will be undertaken by a BAM Civil and Dragados joint venture.

·
Registered
25,223 Posts
https://www.constructionenquirer.com/2020/01/29/6-8bn-lower-thames-crossing-tunnel-extended/

Highways England has extended plans to build Britain’s longest road tunnel by almost a quarter of a mile to protect bird habitats.

The extension of the main tunnel section under the Thames connecting Kent, Essex and Thurrock is one of several design changes to access roads, tunnel entrances and junctions on the route.

Despite these alterations following initial public consultations officials say the project is still within its £5.3bn and £6.8bn projected budget.

But plans to submit a development consent order in 2019 have slipped back by over six months as a result with a new submission now expected to be submitted in summer 2020 after a fresh wave of final consultations.

The project involves constructing the world’s third-widest bored tunnel. The southern tunnel entrance in Gravesend has been moved 350m further south to reduce impact on protected bird habitats in the Ramsar Marshes and the Thames Estuary.

It is likely to take around six years to build the tunnel and the road within the tunnel.

Chris Taylor, Director of Highways England’s Complex Infrastructure Programme, said: “The Lower Thames Crossing is Highways England’s most ambitious project in 30 years, designed to improve journeys across the southeast and open up new connections and opportunities for people and businesses.

“Once the consultation closes in March, Highways England will analyse the new responses ahead of finalising its plans to seek planning consent for the project, through submitting a development consent order.”
TBMy beda musialy byc sporych rozmiarow...

Tak ma wygladac wezel z M2/A2 w Kencie, czyli po poludniowej stronie Tamizy:

·
Registered
25,223 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Oczywiście tu nikt nie widzi problemu, że most jest substandardowy, bez pasów awaryjnych. U nas od razu znalazłoby się stado krytyków jakie to niebezpieczne i jaka to fuszerka.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Oczywiście tu nikt nie widzi problemu, że most jest substandardowy, bez pasów awaryjnych. U nas od razu znalazłoby się stado krytyków jakie to niebezpieczne i jaka to fuszerka.
Poza Unią Europejską, więc kogo obchodzą jakiekolwiek standardy i ile osób wkrótce na tym moście zginie ;)

·
Registered
25,223 Posts
To nie jest most autostradowy, to zwykla droga dwujezdniowa. Na tamtejsze natezenie ruchu w zupelnosci wystarczy, mialem tam okazje troche pojezdzic. Najwazniejsze ze ta obwodnica wyrzuca ruch z waskiego mostu w New Ross. Do tej pory tak wygladala glowna trasa poludnia Irlandii:

DSC06770
by Geogregor*, on Flickr

Poza Unią Europejską, więc kogo obchodzą jakiekolwiek standardy i ile osób wkrótce na tym moście zginie ;)
Irlandia tez wyszla?
:lol:

Irlandia caigle w UE ;)
Ale nie ma w UE jednolitych przepisow dotyczacych technicznych warunkow budowy drog. Wiele panstw ma swoje specyficzne przepisy i wyjatki.

Generalnie w Irlandii dawniej w takich miejscach budowano drogi w przekroju 1+1 z szerokimi pasami awaryjnymi. Okazalo sie ze byly niebezpieczne bo ludzie wyprzedzali sie tam gdzie nie powinni liczac ze ktos zjedzie na ten pas awaryjny (przypominaja sie stytuacje z polskich krajowek z szerokimi poboczami sprzed kilku lat ;))

Potem poszli po rozum do glowy i stwierdzili ze mozna zrobic 2+2 bez pasow awaryjnych i zajmie to praktycznie tyle samo miejsca a badzie znacznie bezpieczniejsze.

·
Registered
25,223 Posts
Budowa dwupasmowej trasy w ciagu drogi N4 na poludnie od Sligo:

https://www.n4realignment.ie/gallery-current-progress

·
Registered
25,223 Posts
https://www.constructionenquirer.com/2020/03/12/smart-motorways-to-get-more-emergency-refuge-areas/

The Government reveal plan to improve safety on the nation’s smart motorways, including building more emergency refuge areas and making them more visible

Transport Secretary Grant Shapps announced the conclusion of the Government safety review today, which will see 18 new measures introduced at a cost of several hundreds of millions of pounds.

The move will lift the moratorium of Smart motorway building, which stalled two north west schemes that were ready to start.

These include Galliford Try’s £90m M56 job near Manchester Airport and Costain’s £150m M6 contract between Warrington and Wigan.

Among the fresh measures for smart motorways, the Government is considering a national programme to install more emergency areas where places to stop are more than one mile apart.

Highways England will be instructed to reduce the distance between places to stop in an emergency to 3/4 of a mile where feasible so that on future schemes motorists should typically reach one every 45 seconds at 60mph.

On the M25, an additional 10 ERAs are to be introduced on sections of smart motorway with a higher rate of live lane stops and where places to stop in an emergency are furthest apart.

The initial smart motorways pilot project set ERAs at 600m but when the programme began to be rolled out refuges were placed up 2.5 miles apart.

Shapps said: “The overall evidence shows that in most ways smart motorways are as safe or safer than conventional ones. But they are not in every way.

“Therefore, I am launching an extended package of measures – an action plan – to raise the bar on smart motorway safety.”

He said that the Government would abolish confusing “dynamic hard shoulder” smart motorways, where the hard shoulder operates only part-time and is a live running lane the rest of the time.

Highways England will also accelerate its plans and install “stopped vehicle detection” technology within the next 36 months.

ERAs are also to be made more visible with a bright orange road surface and dotted lines on the surfacing to show where to stop.

There will also be better and more frequent signs on approach and signs inside giving information on what to do in an emergency.

These will be installed by the end of spring 2020.

·
Registered
25,223 Posts
I jeszcze to, zielone finansowe swiatlo dostalo kilka wiekszych inwestycji:

https://www.constructionenquirer.com/2020/03/11/largest-ever-spend-on-roads-at-27bn-over-five-years/

The Government confirmed in the Budget it will press ahead with its largest-ever investment in English strategic roads spending £27bn by 2025.

The pledge will see work start on over 20 connections to ports and airports, over 100 junctions and over 4,000 miles of road.

Headline schemes getting the go-ahead include the A303 upgrade including the tunnel at Stonehenge, dualling the A66 Trans-Pennine route and forging ahead with the Lower Thames Crossing.
W artykule jest pelna lista projektow do startu, te powyzej to trzy najwieksze.

·
Registered
25,223 Posts

·
Registered
25,223 Posts
Brytyjczycy to wiadza jka wykombinowac jak najwieksza glupote za jak najwieksza kase. Przebudowa wezla w okolicach Birmingham Airport. W dziwny spsoob i za kolosalne pieniadze, prawie £300 mln.

Development consent granted for £282m M42 junction upgrade

Highways England has secured development consent for its planned £282m project to improve junction 6 of the M42 near Birmingham airport.

Main contractor for the scheme is Skanska, which signed a £143m construction contract with Highways England in January 2020.

Construction is set to begin later this year, with completion set for 2024.

The project will see a comprehensive upgrade of Junction 6 of the M42 near Solihull to allow better movement of traffic on and off the A45, supporting access to Birmingham airport and preparing capacity for the planned HS2 railway station.

Skanska won the role through the Highways England regional delivery partnership (RDP), for which it is a delivery integration partner for the east of England and midlands regions. Consulting engineer is Mott MacDonald.

The works include the construction of a new dual carriageway link between the Clock Interchange and a new junction on the M42 north of the Solihull Road allowing traffic travelling northbound to exit the M42 and traffic travelling southbound to join the M42.

Improvements will also be included on the southeast side of the M42 junction 6, the A45 westbound (east of the M42 junction 6) and the M42 junction 6 southbound slip roads.

The planning application was submitted to the Planning Inspectorate in January 2019. After all due processes, a recommendation for approval was submitted to the secretary of state for transport in February 2020.

Planning Inspectorate chief executive Sarah Richards said: “This is the 85th nationally significant infrastructure project to have been examined and decided within the timescales laid down in the Planning Act 2008. The Planning Inspectorate is committed to giving local communities the opportunity of being involved in the examination of projects that may affect them. Local people, the local authority and other interested parties were able to participate in a 6-month long examination. The examining authority listened and gave full consideration to local views before making their recommendation.”

A jeszcze przy okazji widoczek na rondo w Castledawson Irlandii Polncocnej. Na tym rondzie bedzie sie konczyl dwupasmowy odcinek A6 patrzac od strony Belfastu:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Brytyjczycy to wiadza jka wykombinowac jak najwieksza glupote za jak najwieksza kase. Przebudowa wezla w okolicach Birmingham Airport. W dziwny spsoob i za kolosalne pieniadze, prawie £300 mln.
wbrew pozorom to bardzo mocno poprawi uklad komunikacyjny wokol lotniska i NEC. Junction 6 jest mocno niewydolne co korkuje cala M6 i czest A45. MIeszkam w okolicy i czesto podrozowalem do i z Solihull.

·
Registered
25,223 Posts
wbrew pozorom to bardzo mocno poprawi uklad komunikacyjny wokol lotniska i NEC. Junction 6 jest mocno niewydolne co korkuje cala M6 i czest A45. MIeszkam w okolicy i czesto podrozowalem do i z Solihull.
Nie znam lokalnych warunkow ale patrzac na mape to rozwiazanie wydaje sie mocno przekombinowane, zwlaszcza za te pieniadze. Niektorzy twierdza ze budowa wezla bezkolizyjnego (Jct 6) powinna kosztowac niewiele wiecej. Tzn. w normalnym kraju...

981 - 1000 of 1001 Posts