Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's it gonna be? The parking lot infront of Staples Center, where the skating was for the past few years, is now gone for LA Live to be built on. Any news on where its gonna be now?

·
skyscraper maniac
1,982 Posts
The could still be a dt event, but instead of doing the ice rink where LA Live is at right now, they'll just make it on the block west of it.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
solongfullerton said:
its been in a LA for what, 5 years or so now. Im sure its being hosted in another city this year.

Nope its here until 2010 at the minimium and the events will either be inside Staples or at the Home Depot center, with a few possible in the Downtown LA Area, either on the streets or a parking lot from what i remember reading a few months ago.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LosAngelesSportsFan said:
Nope its here until 2010 at the minimium and the events will either be inside Staples or at the Home Depot center, with a few possible in the Downtown LA Area, either on the streets or a parking lot from what i remember reading a few months ago.
Yeah yeah inside was the BMX vert but Street Skate was on the parking lot.
The Moto X was in the Home Depot Center.
I'm not sure but I think they're moving more in the Home Depot Center.
Which will be great because I live around the corner!

·
skyscraper maniac
1,982 Posts
If it's west of LA Live it's the one I mentioned, if it's to the east, it'll would be pretty cool. I don't know why, but I've always picture the new tallest building in LA there, some sort of Cond De Nast {if that's how you spell it}.

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Where is the Home Depot Center??

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
LosAngelesSportsFan said:
^ Wasn't Expo Park the next choice for the X Games?????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts