Student bedspaces: 353

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
Apparently this is now called Cheltenham Place

·
Registered
5 Posts
This looks like a pretty good bet - Any one taken one of the units yet? It says 80% sold somewhere i think

Looks to be a good one for start of 2024? X1 seem to be a good developer from my relatively limited research - not found much evidence of previous disasters - anyone have much insight?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Bertracer -
My humble advise to you would be to spend at least 3 - 6 months on this forum first reading through and understanding all the projects and developers first before you make any decision. There will always be good projects to invest into, do your solid research first :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
This looks like a pretty good bet - Any one taken one of the units yet? It says 80% sold somewhere i think

Looks to be a good one for start of 2024? X1 seem to be a good developer from my relatively limited research - not found much evidence of previous disasters - anyone have much insight?
I think somebody made this clear a month or two ago that this forum isn't to be used for investment, as seems to be the case with yourself. Please refrain from doing this and, as Egr suggests, do your research.

·
10th February 2008
63,318 Posts
A few of the CGI’s have already been posted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts