SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
9,431 Posts
The project has been designed by HOK architects and there are 5 towers in total. Golden Grand's website says that the towers will have 23 floors. Since each tower has 2 wings, I reckon that one wing will have 23 floors while the other 19.

some more renders:

the only three winged tower

btw the location of the project is Yeshwantpur.

·
Bigger Things
466 Posts
The project has been designed by HOK architects and there are 5 towers in total. Golden Grand's website says that the towers will have 23 floors. Since each tower has 2 wings, I reckon that one wing will have 23 floors while the other 19.

I think each 2 wing tower will have one 19 storey wing and another one with fewer floors...

Only the 3 wing tower has one 23 storey wing.

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
also liked the way they left out the open area with grass & greenary. But where are residents gonna park. There is no parking lot it seems.
Hindustani,

In all such developments, the parking would be in basements, perhaps multiple levels. What you see as the landscaped area between the towers would not be earth, it would be a podium, a massive concrete slab, stretching over acres. It would be having multiple entry and exit points/ramps. Naturally ventilated as well as artificially done ones.

·
0821- City of Palaces!
35,149 Posts
^^^^
:)
they have made use of prestressed concrete members.....good that even small players of the construction industry are making use of such prestressed members for residential projects.....it was limted only to mighty's like L&T,HCC.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts