SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Trump has to know that we support his plan. As promised, heres a sample letter to Trump. If your to lazy to make your own letter then simply re-word this letter to make it look diffrent. If you could make a better one, then go ahead. But the most important thing is to let him know we like his plan!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dear Mr. Donald Trump,

I am writing this letter to tell you how much I support your plan and vision for the World Trade Center Site. You are New York City’s last hope to ever see the majestic Twin Towers rise out of Lower Manhattan. By rebuilding the towers, we will prove to the world that NYC is strong and it won’t let terrorists define our skyline or change our way of life. Could you have imagined how hard Bin-Laden must have laughed when he heard the news that the Towers had collapsed, and how even laughed harder when he found out that they were going to replace the Twin Towers with a pathetic 70-story skeleton? We cant let them have the last laugh! The Freedom Tower doesn’t even deserve to be the shadow of the Twin Towers. As you might know, 9/11 images are being used to recruit new Al-Qaeda members. In the extremist muslim world 9/11/01 proves Bin-Laden is powerful and that he brought New York to its knees. On 9/11, Bin-Laden attacked symbols of freedom, the Pentagon was the military symbol and the Twin Towers were the economic symbol. Most recently, a poster in Iraq had a picture of the 9/11 attacks and under it was written “GOD IS GREAT”. By building the Freedom Tower, it will encourage future attacks in the America, since they are guaranteed that whatever they destroy, it will be rebuilt with something pathetic and with “FEAR” written all over it. That is exactly what the Freedom Tower is, it’s a response with fear as the main idea.
Of course you will hear negative comments regarding your plan, its impossible to have plan that pleases everyone. But be assured, you are backing up the most popular to date. Poll after poll prove NYC wants its Towers back, polls conducted by CNN, NBC, AOL on-line, Quinnipac University, channel WB11, NY Post, and the list goes on and on. The average number of people who wants the Towers back go from 70% to 85%, without a doubt we want our Towers back! The Freedom Tower had placed last in the official LMDC poll back in 2003. The LMDC claims the Freedom Tower was a result of the publics choice, but that is a farce. It placed only 33% of the votes, the lowest in the poll that was shut down two weeks early by the LMDC for reasons unknown.
Mr. Trump, please don’t be discouraged by what Mayor Bloomberg or Governor Pataki might say, they have not listened to our pleas for 3 years, why would they change overnight? Eventually they will, after they see that NY backs up you plan. America was built on a democracy and when the peoples votes go for your plan, I am sure they wont act like dictators and they will change their minds. Please Mr. Trump do not give up on Gardner’s plan, you are the last line of hope for this city. Please do not let this city down. I wish you the best of luck and of course you can count on my support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres the address

Mr.Donald Trump
CEO,Trump Organization
725 5th Avenue
New York,NY 10022

ALSO CAN SOMEONE WRITE A SAMPLE LETTER TO GEORGE PATAKI THAT WE CAN SEND HIM? IT HAS TO BE STRONG, MAINLY THAT WE WANT OUR TOWERS BACK!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Savethewtc and 7 World Trade, I dont know what I can write to Pataki, you guys have an idea? We have to write to him, he has to know our opinion.

·
Registered
10 Posts
um..how about we all write a letter to pataki from the SKYSCRAPER CITY......that would work better rather then just one person mailin him a letter

·
Старий М
5,285 Posts
You definetely need to proofread that letter of yours before you send it. If you send it now he will simply regard it as a joke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts