Skyscraper City Forum banner

Your Candidate?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
This belongs in The Interchange.

And what are you still doing in LA? I imagined you to be in Oregon already!

·
"There It Is, Take It!"
981 Posts
This belongs in The Interchange.

And what are you still doing in LA? I imagined you to be in Oregon already!
There's actually a lot of Latinos that work in the farms in Oregon. I think he found out his gun collection isn't large enough to shoot them all. Because you know, he hates Latinos and wants to kill them all and exterminate their race.

·
Registered
313 Posts
None. We don't need presidents anymore in this country because no matter what good president comes, they'll get killed or the military will control everything.

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Do you think if Obama is elected that he will be killed? Would we consider him our first black president or first mixed race president? Had this been a "latin" country he'd be billing himself as a mulatto.*

*http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/mulatto

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
My two candidates are Clinton & Richardson...... Woohoo!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Would we consider him our first black president or first mixed race president? Had this been a "latin" country he'd be billing himself as a mulatto.*
Not an "or" situation. He will be considered our first black, biracial and African-American president as this is America and not a latin nation.

"I got a crush on Obama"

·
Bleed Dodger Blue
1,773 Posts
I have to know, since I really haven't followed this too closely yet. What's so great about Clinton and Obama?

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Tancredo is a douche bag.....Obama all the way!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts