Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Skyscraper
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Animtation in video games have come extremely far over the last decade, and today, most video games are detailed enough to feature many animated versions of real cities.

Find screenshots and video games that feature your city in the game

The SkyDome (Rogers Center) MLB 2005

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
There's a game for the Playstation 2, I can't remember the exact name but it contains the word "Virtual" I think. Anyway, it's a bit like GTA, and it features the whole of Central London (about 10 square miles), with all of the main streets and buildings. You can drive all over it and explore!

·
Taking On The World
26,555 Posts
the closest to my city ever in a videogame was Porto Alegre (capital of my state, 45km south of my city), which appeared in a game from the Rainbow Six series... if I am not mistaken. I remember the last mission was in Rio de Janeiro and terrorist were going to explode a bomb during carnival to provoke a war in South America that would in turn spread to the rest of the world according to the plot. I am almost sure it was Rainbow Six. If it was not, it was a similar style game.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Well GTA:SA as based in California/Nevada. I was really hoping to see San Diego in the game when I first bought it but no luck. However I did buy True Crime Streets of LA and there is a sign that Says "San Diego: I-405 South"... Althought too bad the road cuts out right before it turns off. Kind of a bummer that game, it doesnt even have Orange County. Thats basically the reason bought it.

·
A decade and counting
941 Posts
Midnight Club1 is featured in both New York and London. Im pretty sure theres a shit load but i cant think of any in particular right now.

·
Cosa dire cosa fare
3,439 Posts
I believe there is some kind of 'game' for exercising for your driver's license, in which you can drive through whole Belgium.

Further, there is:
Midtown Madness 1 in Chicago
Midtown Madness 2 in London and San Francisco
Midtown Madness 3 in Paris and Washington

Lombard Street, San Francisco

Neighbourhood of Hyde Park, London

Houses of Parliament and Thames, London

Metro, London

Buckingham Palace, London

http://www.microsoft.com/games/midtown2/multimedia.asp

http://www.silicon-fusion.com/games/Xbox/656/

San Francisco Tram

http://www.ractif.com/~cpittet/jeux/midtown_madness_2/screenshots_2.htm

Fun in San Francisco

You know that skyscraper in the background :)

Let's fly!

Golden Gate Bridge in the evening

Police upside down

At the foot of the Eiffel Tower

Beautiful place

Flying in Paris

Washington Capitol

Little problem

·
...wolf in cheap clothing
734 Posts
My favorite cities as featured in video games would have to be...

Paris in Onimusha 3

New York in Parasite Eve
London in Kingdom Hearts

Sorry, but I couldn't find any decent pics of the other two, and that's a real shame. Bot cities were featured magnificently in those games.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts