Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start with Winnipeg's since its one of my favourites
it was built in 1990 and is 128m tall.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Calgary's one of the nicer buildings in town.

162 Metres
40 Floors
Completed 1991

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I am not sure what Montreal's TD tower is... can someone tell me plz?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Well for Toronto I like the Old Canada Trust building in BCE Place. That works for me. I must say however I really like the one in WInnipeg.

·
Registered
184 Posts
A nice evening shot

·
SSLL
8,354 Posts
I like the TD Bank Tower, but Canada Trust tower at BCE Place is the best. The top is the most distinctive of the boxy rooves in Toronto. Does TD Canada Trust need two towers though? Edmonton's and Calgary's are really nice too.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hmm, Kitchener actually has 3 TD offices, all downtown, all on King Street. Infact, they would have had 4 (unless you count the smallest one, 3rd photo), but dont, because phase 2 of the main modern tower (1st photo) wasn't built, for some reason (if you know, lemme know).

Credits of the photos go to Trillium Photography.

·
SSLL
8,354 Posts
Wow, Regina's HSBC building is bigger than TD's? And it's nicer too! Someone should post a thread of HSBC, Desjardins and National Bank buildings. Kitchener's TD is awesome. What are the rounded tops?

·
Registered
60 Posts
samsonyuen said:
Wow, Regina's HSBC building is bigger than TD's? And it's nicer too! Someone should post a thread of HSBC, Desjardins and National Bank buildings. Kitchener's TD is awesome. What are the rounded tops?
The rounded tops are the buildings ta-ta's, its known ( at least in my neighborhood) as the Dolly Parton Building :tongue2:

·
Registered
436 Posts
mikep said:
I'll start with Winnipeg's since its one of my favourites
it was built in 1990 and is 128m tall.
You know, now that I think about it, that's really not the TD building anymore. The Aspers own the entire tower now and are putting their own sign on top. I'm not even sure that TD has a presence there anymore outside of the branch in the underground concourse. Which is to say I don't know if they occupy any part of the building itself anymore. Just another branch really.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts