Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Pipe Layer
778 Posts
both suck, I'd rather be in some podunk toilet in the middle of nowhere where the trailer trash and kkk play.

@ New York City: does your mommy know you're playing with her computer this late at night? time to go to bed, bad boy!

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
my god you are a boob... the reason you live in the city you do is because you enjoy it and no other city suits you as good as the one you are in. i personally hate new york and chicago... not because of there negative attributes as cities but because of all the stupid pricks that get emitted form those cities associated forms...

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
I cant afford to live in either so it doesnt matter but New York is more amazing and the people are cooler and the skyline is better LA just has nicer housing and is cleaner and has nicer natural setting both cities are great but each has its own pros and cons.

·
The City
5,935 Posts
New York City said:
A lot of people in the LA threads have been saying their city is better than NYC. We'll see. :bash:
^ If only you had the foggiest idea how old this shit is.

You have 7 posts, so its like re-inventing the wheel with newcomers like you.

Somebody please swat this damn fly (ie close the thread) so we can get on with things....

·
Mostly Sane
2,337 Posts
The Urban Politician said:

Somebody please swat this damn fly (ie close the thread) so we can get on with things....
I totally agree. That's why I "poked the bear" with the Chicago comment. :)

·
Live and Let Live
1,606 Posts
It doesnt matter what we think NYC. I dont see the point in people from our 2 largest cities engaging in a snippy tit for tat exchange over dumb things such as highrise counts and natural beauty-perhaps because each offers what the other doesnt have?

:runaway:

·
A B C
1,669 Posts
None of them are but if I have to choose, I choose NYC.

·
Registered
700 Posts
:lock:

Probably LA.

·
Registered
514 Posts
New York City said:
A lot of people in the LA threads have been saying their city is better than NYC. We'll see. :bash:
The funny thing is this seems to be the other way around. Yet because some LA fourmers defend this type of crap, the tables are turned and they are accused of being imature. If you notice most Angelenos on this forum don't normally say anything negative or put down another city for the most part. Yes we love our city, as others love theirs. Yet we don't feel the need to put down some other city just to make ours seem better. As I said before most of the time when something is said in a negative manner about the other cities its usually in defense of some idiot starting a bunch of crap.

Someone PLEASE close down this thread before the other trolls see this.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
The Urban Politician said:

Yep. I was going to be the first one to say it... but I guess you got here first.

To New York City: Dude... no. Just... no.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
NYC no doubt, LA could probably win the biggest suburb in the world contest.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.