Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw an add about tourism in some greek island, which made me think of this thread.

So if you people were offered a free ticket to anywhere you wanted in the world and 1-2 free weeks, where would it be?

·
Sent from down-below. :P
1,207 Posts
Somewhere I haven't been.

I would go in the middle of winter here which is often -25 C. :(

Probably a remote surfing destination in the S. Pacific (tropical) with a solid coral reef. :banana:....of course I would go in there in the dry season which, come to think of it, may not coincide with winter here (Ottawa).

·
Banned
5,848 Posts
for me, is some remote and small island in Polynesia, but not a famous one, because if it is famous, it probably sucks, if it is unknown, it's paradise! And of course with a very good company :D. Beach, palm trees, love and coconuts.

·
Civilization
2,713 Posts
Busy: Tokyo, Seoul, New York City

Calm: Bahamas, Rhodes, Cyprus, parts of Egypt on the Med., Cozumel [Mexico], etc.

·
I got my eye on you.
24,699 Posts
Anywhere in the South Pacific. :eek:kay:

·
Super Moderator
22,304 Posts
Probably Japan.

A few days in the Tokyo area then down to Kyoto/Nara, explore the countryside and some nice smaller cities then find a nice warm little coastal place in Kyushu to relax at the end.

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
ibiza :banana:

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
@northern italia, Xelebes and giorgos:
So if i understand correctly. If you have the possibility to go everywhere for free. Even then you just stick into their own region. That's a waste of money. ;)

·
Banned
2,741 Posts
Id love to go to Tibet one day:

Id also love to go to the carribics again...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts