SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys let build an Champion/European Stadium for the final.
i will not make a stadium because i'm very busy with the school works and everything.
So would you guys build an stadium for the finals.

Rules
List what year the Champion/European leagues stadium final host
Must put an club name
The name of the stadium and where it will be located
It cannot be a the same as any other big stadium like San siro or camp nou or anything like that.
Building your own creative stadium.

BUILD YOUR STADIUM AND EVERYONE WILL COMMENT ON ANY PROJECT.

It OPEN TO EVERYONE SO PUT IN ANY STADIUM.

Champion Leagues stadiums:
Over 60,000 seats
Over 3,000 VIP or under 100 Boxes (add more if want more on VIP or Boxes)
Light needed during night matches (not night render just there light for night matches)
Must need screen clock and scores
On any stadium must have roof doesn't need to be cover the whole thing but some put of it
Tier cannot be steeper than 40 degree
Parking
Your own stadium logo
NO MORE THAN 8 METERS AWAY FROM THE PITCH FROM THE STAND

European Leagues stadium:
Under 60,000 seats
Over 1,500 VIP or under 50 Boxes (add more if want more on VIP or Boxes)
Light needed during night matches (not night render just there light for night matches)
Must need screen clock and scores
On any stadium must have roof doesn't need to be cover the whole thing but some put of it
Tier cannot be steeper than 40 degree
Parking
Your own stadium logo
NO MORE THAN 8 METERS AWAY FROM THE PITCH FROM THE STAND

·
Registered
597 Posts
very well done love the colour orange and have you think of the country it would be in
I haven't thinked about it yet. There is not so many teams using orange color... Blackpool FC do not need a 60000 seater neither does Dundee United. Shaktar Donetsk has a brand new stadium. Only team that come to my mind that is using orange and can fill 60000 seater is Netherlands national footballteam.

·
Registered
597 Posts
1st tier 22338
2nd tier 2688
3rd tier 720 (60 suites)
4th tier 19292
TOTAL 45038 and 2 pcs 343 square meter video displays.

·
Registered
597 Posts
1st tier 22338
2nd tier 2688
3rd tier 720 (60 suites)
4th tier 35220
TOTAL 60966

I am going to add some VIP seating and suites in the corners.

·
Registered
919 Posts
1st tier 22338
2nd tier 3456
3rd tier 1224 (72 suites)
4th tier 35220
TOTAL 62238

Looks great. Personally I prefer stands that are just one massive terrace for the fans at each end, much like the Südtribüne at Westfalenstadion. Just two massive walls of fans standing up and singing.

·
Hey
193 Posts
I suppose this sorta fits

Capacity will be close to 100k. So far there is Octagonal upper tier, aswell as 3 sides. Top Right is two-tiered, as well as top left. Bottom left is a single-tiered 'kop'-styled stand likely to be close to 20k seats, the biggest straight single-tiered stand in the world. I still have bottom right to do, which will be the main stand which will have premium seating, as well as boxes/suites and press/commentary positions.
I plan for the seats to be red with white patterns.. but I don't know who would need a 100k seater :L I might just do it for Liverpool because that's who I support, even though realistically that's never going to happen.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts