Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
17,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For photographs YOU have taken during the games period. They can be of anything. The venues, the sport or images documenting the atmosphere. They don't even have to be taken in London, is your local town centre dressed up for the games or are you going to an Olympic themed party?

Also feel free post any of your experiences.

Let's not go silly daft with the images though, nothing insanely massive and only a few per post. :)

·
Registered Abuser
17,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The personal touch makes photos much more interesting. I couldn't much care for photos a professional journalist has shot... but I would be greatly interested to share in the experience of fellow forumers.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This might be a good thread to ask others about this 'rule' set out by LOCOG that any photos taken at the games cannot be put online. Am I the only one who thinks that this is ridiculous? And surely it is completely unenforceable?

·
Registered Abuser
17,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the rule is you cannot use images for commercial purposes... but take them and stick them on facebook, flickr and here all you want.

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,974 Posts
Whats the best site/app to uploads from my iPhone to shown here with the IMG tags?

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Tyne Bridge Olympic Rings

Some shots of the rings on the eastern side of the Tyne Bridge.

Certainly the Olympics have given a lot of interesting photo opportunities.

·
Registered Abuser
17,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A pic I took of one of the medals in the British Museum.

·
Registered Abuser
17,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Games start today with Women's football... anyone going?

·
Super Moderator
22,808 Posts
Some shots of the rings on the eastern side of the Tyne Bridge.

Certainly the Olympics have given a lot of interesting photo opportunities

Yes, I agree.

Familiar places with an "Olympic Theme", great!

I particularly like these ones, recently taken by our regular forum photos poster, clash01 . . .

Hi Thought i would throw some pics in I took tonight - some of them looking directly through the Millennium Bridge at the Tyne Bridge "rings" - and I'm gonna go back down again next week.

All pic taken by me and are from my flickr page...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenfitzpatrick

Cheers Ken.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts